Kan Eric Garciá få tilføjet nummer 24?

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 303 gange
Blevet takket: 1024 gange

Re: 24 - Eric García Martret

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Svært at bedømme ham helt ud fra en kamp, men han klarede det godt.

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

🎙Eric García to @mundodeportivo on his Barcelona debut.

🗣"The truth is that everything has been very fast and I did not expect to play the game against Real Sociedad, but I am very grateful for the confidence that the coach has given me." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"Debuting at Barça was always a dream, it was the first league game and also the day that spectators returned to the Camp Nou, so it was a very special game for me." #FCB

🎙Eric Garcia on Ronald Koeman giving him a start in the first match of the season when he hadn't even trained much.

🗣"Yes, that is why I am very grateful to him for the trust that the coach placed in me the other day." #FCB

🎙Eric García on what Koeman said ahead of the match.

🗣"He spoke to the team generally, about the things he wanted us to do defensively and offensively, but that was it." #FCB

🎙Eric García on if he talked to Gerard Piqué.

🗣"We did talk a bit before the game, go over a bit what the coach asked us, but nothing in particular." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Gerard Piqué.

🗣"Hopefully in a few years I can say that I have had the career that Gerard Piqué has had and has, he has been and is one of the best center-backs there has been. Playing alongside him and learning from him in training is incredible." #FCB

🎙Eric García on playing alongside Piqué on his debut.

🗣"The other day we complemented each other very well. It was the first game and you can't draw too hasty conclusions either, but I felt very comfortable playing alongside him." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Puyol who was also his agent at a time.

🗣"I had a lot of contact for years, not so much in Manchester, but he's my reference, my idol, I grew up watching him play at the Camp Nou. Now that it's my turn to play on the field, it's an incredible feeling." #FCB

🎙Eric García on if his #24 shirt is due to Puyol or if there were very few choices.

🗣"It is true that there were not many to choose from, but it happened that they gave me a photo of Puyol with the number 24 shirt and I decided to take it." #FCB

🎙Eric García on the #10 shirt also being vacant right now.

🗣"No, no, not that one. (Laughs)"

🎙Eric García on his decision of leaving Manchester City for Barcelona.

🗣"When I told Manchester City that I did not want to renew, I knew that there was an interest from Barça and I made it clear that I did not want to renew because I wanted to return here." #FCB #MCI

🎙Eric García on Pep Guardiola understanding his decision.

🗣"Yes, he understood my decision at all times and I am very grateful to him for it." #FCB

🎙Eric García on leaving Barcelona at an young age and then returning.

🗣"I had to make a decision when I finished the cadet stage, together with my family and my agent we decided that the best thing was to go to Manchester." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"And now that I am here again I can tell you that I think it was a good decision, but that never did. You know, I thought at the time that going there was the best decision I could make at the time." #FCB

🎙Eric García on not being able to return to Barcelona last year.

🗣"I was very calm, I knew that I had to wait until there was a president and then it would be seen." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"I focused on football and Manchester City, with whom we had many important things to fight for and I was convinced that the moment there was something my agent would let me know." #FCB #MCI

🎙Eric García on the complicated contract situation with Barça at one point.

🗣"I was a little away from everything, my agent was commenting to me when there was something and I was focused football, because we were playing the and also advancing in the UCL." #FCB

🎙Eric García on what he learnt from Pep Guardiola.

🗣"Being able to be in a league as physically demanding as the PL and with a coach like him has taught me a lot, especially positionally, tactically, trying to read what is going to happen before it happens." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"That is very important, Pep has taught me many things, because he is a great coach and I am very happy to have been with him." #FCB
🎙Eric García on his National Team coach Luis Enrique and if his style is similar to Pep.

🗣"Yes, the truth is that Luis is quite similar in many things to Pep, they try to communicate clearly and convey the message very well to the player." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Koeman and his style.

🗣"Him too. He is a coach who has clear ideas, who asks the team to play in a certain way and I am very happy with these first days working with him." #FCB

🎙Eric García on how he has been received by his teammates.

🗣"From the first day the teammates welcomed me very well, I already knew the young people, Busi, Alba and Sergi Roberto also, from the national team, but the truth is that the reception has been very good." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Lionel Messi.

🗣"Man yeah, you don't have to talk much about who Leo is. I was especially excited to be able to play with him, but in football these things happen and that's it." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Sergio Agüero.

🗣"There is little doubt about Kun. He is a great striker, he has been showing it for years, he is a born scorer and I am sure he will help us a lot." #FCB

🎙Eric García on Pedri.

🗣"Pedri is a very special player, one of those who are born with that talent. He is a great player, we have already seen this year what he has done in the club first." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"And then in the national team, both in the Euro and in the Olympic Games. We are delighted to have him here and I hope this year can continue the same." #FCB

🎙Eric García on if Barça can win titles this season.

🗣"If you come to Barça, you already know that it is a club in which you are required to win, because it is the best club in the world." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"We must have a clear conscience, but knowing that we have to win. We have a very good team for this and hopefully we can achieve as many titles as possible to offer them to the fans, who also couldn't come to the stadium last year." #FCB

🎙Eric García on if Barça can compete with English clubs, Bayern and PSG.

🗣"We have to be true to our style and we have a very good team. We must go calmly, surely we are going to improve a lot and in the end we have to be in the fight." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"But it is not something with which we have to obsess a lot, we must go with patience and in these first matches we will get good results, giving a good image and thus sure that the confidence of the team will grow." #FCB

🎙Eric García on what he'd like to say if the interview is repeated when the season ends.

🗣"I would like to be able to say that we have won the maximum number of titles possible, we are here for it, we are players who like to win and we are in a club that has to win." #FCB

🎙Eric García continues..

🗣"Hopefully we can achieve the greatest number of titles, and at an individual level to have been able to help the team as much as possible, whenever the coach asks me to be prepared and restore his confidence." #FCB

🎙Eric García answers some personal questions.

• Childhood idol: "Carles Puyol"

• A sportsman he admires [other than football]: "Rafael Nadal"

• Best friend in football: "Ansu Fati"

• A rival team that he likes: "Milan"

• Best coach: "Guardiola, Luis Enrique & Koeman."

• Another sport: "Basketball"

• Favourite music band: "None in particular, I listen a lot of variety."

• Favourite movie: "I'm more into series"

• Recommended series: "The last dance"

• Preferred social media: "Instagram"

• Hobby: "Play with friends"

• Tattoo: "None"

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

EasyBuddhist
Har takket: 774 gange
Blevet takket: 989 gange

Indlæg af EasyBuddhist »

FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
lør aug 21, 2021 2:28 pm
Ja, og vel og mærke til en løn, der langt lavere, end han kunne få alle andre steder. Man kunne også nævne Puig i denne sammenhæng og Mingueza. Det er en ny generation af klubfolk og det har Ilaix så ikke lyst til at være en del af
Og, Joshu var zen, og Nansen var Zen og Joshu spurgte, hvad er vejen? Og, Nansen svarede, vejen er hver dags liv og Joshu sagde, det vil jeg så studere. Og, Nansen svarede, så kommer du straks meget langt væk fra den

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

EasyBuddhist skrev:
lør aug 21, 2021 2:38 pm
FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
Ja, og vel og mærke til en løn, der langt lavere, end han kunne få alle andre steder. Man kunne også nævne Puig i denne sammenhæng og Mingueza. Det er en ny generation af klubfolk og det har Ilaix så ikke lyst til at være en del af
Lige præcis. Det er herligt at de fleste unge spillere vil kæmpe for logoet på trøjen og ikke for lønchecken. Som det ser ud til, vel og mærke. Fatter ikke Moriba, men det må han selv om. Håber han rådner op i de lavere rækker.

Mésqueunclub
Har takket: 9 gange
Blevet takket: 54 gange

Indlæg af Mésqueunclub »

FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
lør aug 21, 2021 2:45 pm
EasyBuddhist skrev:
lør aug 21, 2021 2:38 pm
FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
Lige præcis. Det er herligt at de fleste unge spillere vil kæmpe for logoet på trøjen og ikke for lønchecken. Som det ser ud til, vel og mærke. Fatter ikke Moriba, men det må han selv om. Håber han rådner op i de lavere rækker.
Og udover at han hele næste år ikke kommer til at spille kampe, så sætter han også sig selv i et dårligt lys til alle andre klubber i Europa i forhold til sin pengegriskhed og stædighed.

Brugeravatar
A$AP
Har takket: 137 gange
Blevet takket: 956 gange

Indlæg af A$AP »

''Values''. Spillerne har bare de samme ''values'', som klubberne de spiller for. Ikke det første tilfælde og langt fra det sidste. Fodbold 2021.

Besvar