Carles Puyol Saforcada

Tidernes Barca-legender

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Nyhuus
Har takket: 47 gange
Blevet takket: 35 gange

Re: 5 - Carles Puyol Saforcada

Indlæg af Nyhuus »

Jeg synes efterhånden også, at det er et problem, at man ikke har styrket sig i forsvaret i år .. Nu har vi godt nok trukket fontás fast op, men Pep tør jo ikke bruge ham?

Håber godt nok at han får chancen på søndag, for vi kan ikke blive ved med at bruge Masch og Bussi i forsvaret.
Til trods for enkelte gode aktioner i ny og næ så synes jeg Mascherano gør et forfærdeligt job dernede.
Han læser ikke spillet på samme måde som de andre gør, kommer sent ind i tacklinger, opfatter ikke når de trækker en offside + Jeg har bemærket at, når han er i forsvaret så har han tendens til at falde let osv. Men lige så snart han er på def. midt. - hans vante position - så er han kold og kynisk . Løser opgaven til perfektion.

Jeg har meget svært ved at forstå, at man kan bruge 60m € på Cesc og Sanchez, men ikke bruge de 4,5 m € det havde kostet os at få José Ángel fra Sporting Gijón - Som Roma så endte med at købe ..

teemuss

Indlæg af teemuss »

nyhuus hvor er jeg dog bare enig :smile:

fidanho
Geografisk sted: Esbjerg
Har takket: 34 gange
Blevet takket: 49 gange

Indlæg af fidanho »

Puyi og Marlena Costa har eftersigende slået op efter et års kæresteri. Hun var så dejlig. :cry:
Trust me, when i woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome, but shit happens

JonasV
Geografisk sted: Lige ved og næsten
Har takket: 1393 gange
Blevet takket: 1843 gange

Indlæg af JonasV »

Måske var hun træt af dobbeltdates med Shakira.

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Puyol: "A few days ago, I said that I still have four or five more years left. I can now say that I can go on for nine more years. Retirement is for 65 or 67-year-olds."

Puyol: "I'm feeling perfect physically. After eight months of injury worries, I don't have any pain now."
Tarzan er sej, og ja han må godt blive ved i 9 år endnu.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 316 gange
Blevet takket: 1089 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Han må blive ved resten af livet. Manden er Barça!

kklaus
Har takket: 631 gange
Blevet takket: 1282 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

:lol: :grin:
@Carles5puyol skrev:"Allow me to introduce you to my stand-in!! Hugs!"
Billede
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Hahaha! :grin:

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

lol er det Messi?
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Denne artikel kunne jeg have postet i Xavi eller Inis traad ogsaa, men siden den ogsaa handler om vores elskede kaptajn, goer jeg det her. Denne artikel handler om vores 3 ledere, 3 spillere som paa hver deres maade er med til at lede vores hold og har gjort det, til store triumfer. Det handler om deres nedture, deres kamp for at komme tilbage, og mest af alt, tiltro paa egne evner og den fodboldfilosofi, som de havde laert at leve efter pa La Masia. Nu hvor der er lidt tvivl om holdet, og enkelte ogsaa er begyndt at tvivle paa vores traener, er det tiden til at laese dette. Jeg haaber i synes det er spaendende laesning;
The path to greatness - how it all started with Spain's triumph at Euro 2008 for Barcelona trio Xavi, Iniesta & Puyol
Up until January, Goal.com will publish exclusive extracts from Graham Hunter's new book on Barca. In this third piece he looks at how the club's stars shone brightly at Euro 2008

Dec 2, 2011 9:00:00 AM

With the draw for Euro 2012 made on Friday, Graham Hunter recalls the previous finals, which heralded a new era in European football at international and club level. Size, it would turn out, really wasn't that important.

Had you sat Carles Puyol, Xavi and Andres Iniesta down in mid-May 2008 and told them that not only were they about to produce Spain’s most glorious tournament performance, but they were also about to enter the greatest era in the history of FC Barcelona, I’ll tell you precisely what would have happened.

Iniesta is a humble type. One of his most-used expressions in an interview is the self-deprecating, ‘Qué sé yo?’ (‘what do I know?’). That day he’d have changed it to, 'Qué sabe usted? (‘Are you having a laugh?’). Puyol would have tossed that mane of hair and snorted his derision as he cut short the chat and Xavi, kindly soul that he is, would have taken time to find you psychological help.

The nail in the coffin of Barca’s deathly season had been driven at the Bernabeu on May 7 – just four weeks before Euro 2008 began. Madrid thrashed Barca 4-1, Frank Rijkaard’s team had to form a humiliating guard of honour for the new champions, Iniesta was injured, Xavi was sent off and Puyol, to this day, recalls it as his worst night in football.

Yet under the brilliant influence of Luis Aragones, all three were about to march Spain to thrilling glory, a process I was privileged to be around during those few weeks in the mist and rain of Neustift, near Innsbruck.

There were some who thought Xavi was a continuation of an old problem for club and country: talented but fragile. Instead, he was the solution and by Euro 2008 he was ready to prove it.

It was the first time that the ‘wee men’ were beginning to dominate under Aragones. Iniesta, David Silva, Cesc, Santi Cazorla, Xavi and David Villa were lifting Spain to new levels of performance and reliability. Not one of them is above 5ft 9in, some considerably shorter.

In Spain’s group were Russia, coached by Guus Hiddink. Andrey Arshavin, banned for the first two matches, returned in the decisive group match against Sweden. He destroyed them, helping to make the first goal, hitting the post and scoring the second; a man-of-the-match performance. In the quarter-final he surpassed even that, pulling Holland apart.

Before the Spain v Russia semi-final, I filmed an interview with Xavi – he was buzzing.

"Another little guy who can rule the world! Do you know, I’d never even heard of Arshavin before this tournament and he’s absolutely superb? He’s just one more example of how football is for the smart guys, not the big guys who can run all day."
Then Xavi ruined poor old Arshavin’s day (not for the last time) with a goal and a star performance as Spain romped through the semi-final 3-0.

All three Barca players made the Uefa team of the tournament, Xavi produced the assist pass in the final and they returned home as conquering heroes.

However, by the time they returned from their holidays, Barcelona's pre-season had started - with a vengeance. No comfort zone, no laurels to rest on. And a new coach.

Xavi explained the impact Pep Guardiola had from the first instant. "When we joined the training the squad were working their butts off," he said. “The coaches, the physical trainers, Pep - they were on us like hawks, pushing for repetitions, pushing for intensity of training. Puyi [Carles Puyol], Andres [Iniesta] and I all kind of looked at each other: ‘Woah! What’s going on here? These guys are absolutely full-on’. More importantly, I thought to myself, ‘This is one of those moments where you either jump right on the train or it’s leaving without you’."

Four years and 13 trophies later, the decision not to be left behind looks a relatively good one all things considered.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

Endnu en gang disker du op med underholdene interessant læsning, tak for det!
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Fremragende læsning, tak for det Visca!

Brugeravatar
Alcantara
Har takket: 22 gange
Blevet takket: 42 gange

Indlæg af Alcantara »

Puyol and Pique didn't lose one Liga game of the 56 they started together: 47W - 9D - 0L #fcblive
:eek: Imponerende

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Vanvittig statistik! :eek:

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

[youtube]P6pfJCu35WU[/youtube]

Kæft, hvor elsker jeg bare vores kaptajn!

Besvar