Me like.
#jesuisSheep

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Re: Luis "Lucho" Enrique

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

“I want a team that is faithful to everything that has won it so much before, a team that scores goals, that defends well, that has playing resources, that plays the same at home and away … I don’t just want results, I also want to win playing nice football”.
Hvor er det dejligt at høre det, glæder mig til sæsonstart. Sådan var det ikke altid sidste sæson. Det her er Barca spirit.
“we’ll be using all the resources we can, and one of those is being unpredictable … This team has been put together to play well and carry the weight of matches. I like having players that can offer you different playing options and that are able to surprise opponents”.
Lidt ligesom Pep, bliver godt.
“leaders are not imposed, they have to appear, they appear spontaneously and we’re already starting to see that … I am a born leader myself, and I lead this team. The challenge is to ensure that this has an impact on the team”.
Det har du helt ret i Lucho. Efter VM er jeg mere og mere hooked på, at Leo har det, der skal til for at være en stor leder for os. Han råber ikke højt, men han er ret god til at samle truppen, beskytte dem i svære tider og have modet til at adresserer fans i svære tider. Det så man senest efter VM finalen, hvor han var med at lægge en smule dæmper på argentinske fans vrede, med sine kloge udtalelser. Alt sådan noget med, at man skal være stolt af holdet, at holdet gjorde det fornuftigt, at det hele ikke var håbløst og der er håb i nederlagets stund.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

He ended by explaining that “rather than being about individuals, our chances of success next season depend on everybody’s efforts combining in the right way.”
Halleluja!
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

kklaus
Har takket: 629 gange
Blevet takket: 1270 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Since Lucho wanted a clearer view of player movements, formations, spaces covered etc, he asked for a scaffold. Done.
Billede

:cool:
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Skydefinten
Geografisk sted: Frederiksberg
Har takket: 1752 gange
Blevet takket: 1029 gange

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Fedt.
Skriver lige en mail til klubben om jeg kan lege mig en plads i tårnet under en træning.
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 303 gange
Blevet takket: 1024 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Det kunne jeg fandeme også godt tænke mig. Så tag madkurven og et par kolde Estrella Damm med. :cool:

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

Bestille take-away.
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brombi
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 28 gange

Indlæg af Brombi »

Det kunne være mega lækkert!

Så skulle man lige have sådan en her:

Billede

og self også en:

Billede

og ikk mindst:

Billede

og self også skydefinten, uden ham ville det være kedeligt..

Billede

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

Why no Estrella Damm?
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 303 gange
Blevet takket: 1024 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Luis Enrique on individual players

Billede

Barça’s new coach Luis Enrique has given us an insight on how he sees certain players in our squad. With president Josep Maria Bartomeu still faithful to his promise of making a team overhaul, the new changes have been a cause for both concern and excitement for cules around the world. The Asturian will have a lot to plan for ahead of next season, and with only his third day in charge, take a look at what he thinks of the trio in attack, the three goalkeepers, Dani Alves and more right after the jump.

Leo Messi

“For me, and for so many other people, he is still the best player in the world. There are all kinds of opinions going round, but after seeing what he did last season and at the World Cup in Brazil, I have no doubt that he’s still the best. We came to think that scoring 60 goals a season was perfectly normal, but it was anything but normal.”

Javier Mascherano

“He gives us options in so many different ways. I like having players that can offer so much. The fact that he can play at centre back or in midfield and do both jobs so well is a wonderful resource. Where will he play? We’ll see. It depends what the team needs.”

Three goalkeepers

“Right now, if I had to name my first line-up, I’d pick Masip because he’s the only one I know in depth and he’s a great keeper. I have seen Ter Stegen and Bravo in competition, but I don’t know them very well on a personal level. But I’m sure they’ll be good for us. I’ll need to see all three before I make my decision, but there’s no rush. We’re just happy to have three such top quality goalkeepers.”

Bravo and Ter Stegen

“There is no questioning that Bravo is a great keeper. He’s good in the air, good with his feet and he reads the game to perfection. But then I could say the same things about Ter Stegen. Playing in goal for Barça isn’t easy, so we’re very pleased with the three we’ve got.”

Dani Alves

“He has a club contract and we always want to have the best players in every position. He has done so much for Barça over the years that he has won the right to speak about the best options for his future. He has a decision to make. But for the time being we’re counting on him because he a member of the squad.”

Adriano

“He has a contact and he’s part of the squad. You never know what offers might come, but we consider him a member of the squad and that’s what we’ve told him.”

Luis Suárez

“Ideally, we’d have all of the players from the very first day, but we knew what the situation was when we signed him. We’re still hoping the suspension can be changed, but it would be no tragedy is it wasn’t. You must remember that we’ve got plenty of other players. There’s a long season ahead and there will be chances for everyone. So it’s no excuse that he’s suspended.”

The forward trio (Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez

“Coaches always want the best footballers, and we have them. I’m delighted, but it won’t just be those three playing. There are lots of players who can form part of the attack, and to be a good team you need everyone to chip in.”

Barça B

“I don’t just hope to use them. I hope they make it impossible for me not to want to use them. The doors to the first team are always open to anybody who deserves it. I don’t just have 22 or 23 players in my squad. There’s a whole reserve team behind them.”

http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/intervie ... ore-161535

Brombi
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 28 gange

Re: Luis

Indlæg af Brombi »

Heartbreaker skrev:Why no Estrella Damm?
kan li den bedre :i

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

hæhæ ok bro. snart drik bajer sammen. ja. hodor

Brugeravatar
Alcantara
Har takket: 22 gange
Blevet takket: 42 gange

Indlæg af Alcantara »

Billede

LUIS ENRIQUE BRINGS BACK GUARDIOLA’S INTERNAL CODE

IRON FIST

1. Fines return from 1000 to 6000 euros
2. Must arrive one hour before training
3. Prohibited from going out for 48 hours before matches
4. A serious infraction can result in expulsion
Lyder lovende!

kklaus
Har takket: 629 gange
Blevet takket: 1270 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Resten:
Billede
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Drake
Har takket: 2574 gange
Blevet takket: 188 gange

Indlæg af Drake »

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/iniesta-enrique- ... vende-chef

Præcis sådan en type som LE vi har brug for!

Så kan det også være at spillerene kan få fingeren ud og arbejde for holdet. Genpresset bliver nøglen.
Endelig slap vi at med kloven Bartomeu, som har ødelagt klubben!! :mad:
Et kæmpe genopbygnings arbejde skal igang, og tager nok 5-6 år. :sørgelig: Vores mål må være: Top 4 og videre fra gruppespillet i CL. Men bliver spænende at se udviklingen :glad:

Besvar