Luis "Lucho" Enrique

Trænere og klubbens ledelse

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Kubala
Har takket: 106 gange
Blevet takket: 382 gange

Re: Luis "Lucho" Enrique

Indlæg af Kubala »

Bussi kan se frem til bænken, hvis der er sådan et modsvar fra LE vedr. Bussi udtalelser. I øvrigt har Bussi ret, det var på det taktiske plan, at man fik tæsk, og det falder tilbage på LE.

Brugeravatar
A$AP
Har takket: 137 gange
Blevet takket: 956 gange

Indlæg af A$AP »

Hele LE's pressekonference.

LE: It's gonna be unusual game for us due to what happened on Tuesday.

LE: (Leganés) made a lot of changes. Not just tactically, but also signings of new players.

LE: Their players can play at a lot of different positions, which creates a lot of doubts for us.

LE: Games don't have only one face. I don't know what they are going to do exactly, but I know we will face an organised defense.

LE: I know they like to defend tightly and press with the ball.

LE: This game is a chance to see how the team will react after the PSG defeat.

LE: We have four games before the 2nd leg vs PSG, and it would be foolish not to only think about that game.

LE: We have key games in the league because of our position before the 2nd leg.

LE: There will be time to talk more about PSG, the result and what we'll do in the future.

LE: Everything else is something I talk with my players privately. I always trying to find the positive sides of things.

LE: The rest I give up to you (journalists) to come up with your own opinions.

LE: The PSG defeat is something that is gonna be in my head at every moment, every night, but I can't worry about it. We have a month until then and we will talk about at the right time. Now we need to focus on tomorrow's game.

LE: Our morals are affected by that game, definitely. It wasn't a result that we wanted in a competition that we love.

LE: It was a big slap in the face for everybody. PSG played very well, we need to accept that.

LE: We know we need to improve our performances. Definitely. It was a fair result. That's the reality.

LE: I don't listen to these things (comments after the game). I don't even turn on my radio. I am not worried about these comments.

LE: I assess my own work. If you don't like it - too bad.

LE (on playing with 3 at the back): In football everything is valid. We played with that system before.

LE: There are a thousand different options that we always analyze. We do things in a way that we think is correct.

LE: I agree that in last 2-3 months the team had difficulties with playing from the back. We need to find an answer for that.

LE: But we need to train more, and we don't get enough training sessions, because we play games every 3 days.

LE: We want to continue being the the that plays from the back.

LE: Not that long ago people said it would be crazy to play attacking football against us and now they all seem to do that.

LE: It's in our hands to change things.

LE (on season being lost): We're still alive in 3 competitions. That's for optimists. For pessimists I have nothing to say.

LE: In football people tend to exaggerate things. There is no black and white, but many shades in between.

LE (on Granada which played yesterday with 11 players all with different nationalities): Things are becoming more global.

LE: We are becoming citizens of the world. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

LE: Barca B is a part of our professional system. That's where players come from. It's not only about results, but training the players.

LE: We analyze the situation in the B team. I don't put any pressure on their coach. It's me who make the decisions regarding promotions.

LE: Criticism and negative headlines doesn't affect me at all. If it did, I wouldn't be here for 3 years.

LE: Coaches are self critical, and there is considerable distance between media and me.

LE (on his future): All I am sure about is that coming months will have nothing to do with my decision.

LE: There are still many games to be played in the league. No team will win them all. Hopefully I am wrong and it's Barca that do this.

LE: We need to win our games, and wait for other teams to drop points. Against who? I don't know.

LE: I want to focus on positive that can make us stronger. We need the ball, attack in older fashion, working combinations of play, close spaces, defend together, block opponents' transitions.

LE: These are the things this team is masterful at. We work on this at trainings, we've showed these qualities over last few years.

LE (on how this week looked for him personally): I played a lot of Ludo with my wife, and she beat me.

kklaus
Har takket: 628 gange
Blevet takket: 1270 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

BREAKING NEWS: @LUISENRIQUE21 announces he will not continue as Barça manager next season. #FCBlive
Edit: Det er fra den officielle Barca twitter.
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
zqa
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 178 gange
Blevet takket: 597 gange

Indlæg af zqa »

Hallelujah!
#jesuisSheep

Kubala

Indlæg af Kubala »

Hvorfor melder man det ud så tidligt? Man er stadig med i alle turneringer.

Brugeravatar
zqa

Indlæg af zqa »

Jeg går ud fra, at han selv har udtalt det på pressemødet efter kampen.
#jesuisSheep

Kubala

Re: Luis

Indlæg af Kubala »

zqa skrev:Jeg går ud fra, at han selv har udtalt det på pressemødet efter kampen.
Men det er alligevel vildt, hvis han har gjort det til pressemødet. Han skulle have ventet med det. Man er stadig med i alle turneringer.

Kubala

Indlæg af Kubala »

Ivan Rakitic: "First he [Luis Enrique] told the team about his decision. We want to end the season successfully and enjoy what is left"
Senest rettet af Kubala ons mar 01, 2017 11:15 pm, rettet i alt 3 gange.

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

jaj har en ønskr for min birthday gift
jørgen samspaoli
mang tak brothrs

Kubala

Indlæg af Kubala »

Shit en bombe.

Brugeravatar
zqa

Indlæg af zqa »

Kubala skrev:
zqa skrev:Jeg går ud fra, at han selv har udtalt det på pressemødet efter kampen.
Men det er alligevel vildt, hvis han har gjort det til pressemødet. Han skulle have ventet med det. Man er stadig med i alle turneringer.
Tja.. Jeg synes ikke det gør den store forskel.
#jesuisSheep

PuyolErGud
Geografisk sted: Ishøj
Har takket: 595 gange
Blevet takket: 563 gange

Indlæg af PuyolErGud »

Det er vel med til at stoppe spekulationerne omkring Enrique som person, og træner Barcelona. Man håber vel det kan give ro, da folk nu ved hvad der sker.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

OliverDK
Geografisk sted: Oslogade 14 1 sth 8200 Århus og Nord . Dk
Har takket: 198 gange
Blevet takket: 389 gange

Indlæg af OliverDK »

Blaugrana92 skrev:jaj har en ønskr for min birthday gift
jørgen samspaoli
mang tak brothrs
*neslike*

Kubala

Indlæg af Kubala »

@jmbartomeu: "Luis Enrique has brought us great success and he can still bring us more. The players are motivated to do it" #FCBlive
@jmbartomeu: "We accept Luis Enrique's decision. He has been a great a coach. Now is it time to end his spell in the best possible way"

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

OliverDK skrev:
Blaugrana92 skrev:jaj har en ønskr for min birthday gift
jørgen samspaoli
mang tak brothrs
*neslike*
jag har ek kun like din text, så jag sænr en thumbs up fra Valby til daj, brothr
Billede
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Besvar