Tidernes Barca-legender

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Pieyanthikos
Geografisk sted: Østjylland
Har takket: 17 gange
Blevet takket: 18 gange

Re: Guardiola

Indlæg af Pieyanthikos »

(Endnu) en god artikel af Wilson, denne gang angående den spæde 3-1-4-2 opstilling:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... ation-rise
Anders Grønborg - Soci #107531
Twitter @a_groenborg

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

Cryuff skamroser Guardiola:
Johan Cruyff: "Pep gives all the glory to his players. That's the difference with Mourinho, who looks for his own glory."
Cruyff: "Pep will stay as long as he's happy. The mentality of the players, the sacrifices they do for the team, will be crucial."
Cruyff: "Playing with three defenders depends on the quality to do it and the courage to consider it. Without Pep, it wouldn't be easy."
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1162 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Billede

3 defenders and 7 great players, ‘Pep Einstein’ discovers the formula for total football

3 – 7 – 0 = Club World Cup trophy

Pep: “And that’s because needing forwards to play in attack … is relative.”

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Et par udtalelser fra Pep på dagens pressemøde:
Guardiola: "Now that Villa is out, it's almost certain that Isaac (Cuenca) will stay with us until the end of the season." #fcblive
Guardiola: "People wanting to know if I renew? People can be calm, I know what I do and when I should do it." #fcblive
Guardiola: "Neymar said after Club World Cup final he wants to play for Barça? No, he didn't say anything. It was just a hug." #fcblive

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Endnu en god artikel fra Hunter's nye bog om Barca, synes jeg.
Lionel Messi's chest & Pep Guardiola's tears - how Barcelona made it six out of six with the Club World Cup
Ahead of Sunday's Club World Cup final, this week's exclusive extract from Graham Hunter's new book on Barca looks back to when the Catalans won it all in 2009

Dec 16, 2011 9:00:00 AM

Barcelona, Club World Cup winners in Abu Dhabi (Mexsport)
The last time Barcelona played in the World Club Championship, Lionel Messi contrived yet another way to score a decisive goal and Pep Guardiola, Mr Composure, ended up a sobbing wreck

Pep Guardiola broke down in the most unexpected attack of racking sobs in Abu Dhabi in 2009, after Barca beat Estudiantes to become World Club champions. It was a telling moment – the master of diplomacy, control and preparation melting with emotion in front of the television cameras. The more his assistants tried to console him, the more his shoulders heaved up and down. Thierry Henry put an arm round his shoulders; then something happened which I’m suspicious about, but have no proof of whatsoever.

The only other player who came up and put an arm round the manager was Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swede said something, a joke it seemed, and Guardiola shrugged him off and almost instantly lost the emotion, giving his player an old-fashioned look. What was said? Did that have an impact on the pair’s relationship, which we now know was approaching breaking point? In this instance I’m speculating.

The joy of six | Pep Guardiola's Barca side won it all in 2009

Because of various disappointments, skirmishes off the pitch and failed signings, some people look upon Guardiola’s second season as a little disappointing. It’s not a view I share.

Season 2009-10 yielded four trophies – and each of them came via a brutal struggle. Beaten in Sevilla in the first leg of the Supercup, Barca needed a magical Messi night in the return leg for a 5-3 aggregate. The European Super Cup was a sweaty, torrid evening on a bumpy pitch in Monte Carlo. Shakhtar Donetsk played hardball, Messi very nearly head-butted Dario Srna and it was Pedro to the rescue in extra-time.

Then came the third, and most vital, trophy. Madrid had been crowned World Club champions on three occasions; Barca had lost their two shots at that title, once with Guardiola in the Dream Team in 1992. This was a big deal.

The World Club Championship was yet another game which they could, and probably should, have lost. Before the game, Guardiola had tried to defuse a bit of tension. “The most important day of our lives? I hope not, because we all have wives, children or other family at home. But the future is bleak, because there is no way we can improve on what we have achieved so far.”

Madrid had been crowned World Club champions on three occasions; Barca had lost their two shots at the title, once with Guardiola in the Dream Team in 1992. This was a big deal.

If that struck an odd note, then his pre-match speech was right in tune. His words were: “If you lose, you will still continue to be the best team in the world. But if you win you will be legendary.”

Juan Sebastian Veron’s team played roughhouse, but they also 'parked the bus' once they went 1-0 up. The pitch wasn’t the greatest, the Argentinians pressed, tackled and harried as if they might be jailed if they returned to La Plata without the trophy. With two minutes left, Guardiola’s dream of winning all tournaments was, if not dead, then in intensive care.

However, he’d thrown on Pedro and Jeffren to stretch the pitch horizontally and vertically with their pace and wing play, and the back four were free to get forward to win knock downs. And it worked again.

Pedro, one of the smallest men on the pitch, headed an equaliser with the clock ticking down to disaster. Then Messi – who else? – scored the winner.

With two minutes left, Guardiola's dream of winning all tournaments was, if not dead, then in intensive care

I defy you not to be moved by this glorious team, led by an icon of Camp Nou, winning the first World Club Championship in its history via the greatest player of modern, perhaps any, times, when he stoops to steer home a cross, realises that neither his head nor his boot will be absolutely assured of making clean contact, and so dips his chest, like a sprinter going for the line, and knocks the ball into the net with the Barcelona club crest.

Through his tears of stress and joy, Guardiola said something telling. “My players are like the best old-fashioned amateurs,” he sniffed. “They already have everything, but they keep on playing because they love it and because they have a simple, driving hunger to win and win again.

“Without them, I’d be nothing.”
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Jeg poster her endnu en artikel fra Graham's bog om Barca, denne gang er det om Peps begyndelse som traener og Barca B. Det er virkelig god laesning synes jeg, og man virkelig et godt indblik i hvordan Pep taenker, og hvorfor han skal betegnes som en af de allerbedste traenere i verdens p.t. Jeg er ret sikker paa, at naar Pep engang stopper som traener ( Haaber der gaar laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang tid foer det sker), saa vil han ikke blot betegnet som en Barca-traener legende, men man vil ogsaa snakke om ham som en mand, der forandrede fodbolden. Det goer man allerede nu, men det vil man goere i endnu stoerre omfang, naar han en dag stopper.

Jeg er ogsaa ret sikker paa, at vi ikke havde haft den succes vi har haft de seneste 3-4 aar, uanset spillermateriale, eller spillet den slags fodbold vi har, hvis det ikke var for Pep. Naarh, men her, enjoy!.
From B-team boss to the top of the world - how Pep Guardiola set out to change Barcelona from day one in Spain's third division
This week's exclusive extract from Graham Hunter's new book on Barca looks at how the Catalan coach cut his managerial teeth with the club's youth team in Spain's Tercera Division

Pep Guardiola has won it all as coach of Barcelona and the hallmarks of his success were apparent if you looked hard enough at Barca B, in the Spanish third division, in season 2007-08

In 2003 there were epoch-defining presidential elections at Camp Nou. Joan Laporta would win, and the good times would roll, but his closest rival was Luis Bassat.

Bassat had been smart enough to identify Pep Guardiola, then still playing with Roma, as a brilliant asset for the club. The candidate for the presidency of FC Barcelona wanted him to become coach, aged only 32.

He remembers: “When I ran for the presidency in 2003 I went to Rome to sign Pep. I knew he was a clever guy who loved Barca and would work hard for the club. We talked for six hours and he convinced me that he wasn’t coach material yet. He hadn’t sat the coaching licence by then.

“So I changed my mind and decided that he would be better as my future director of football. He would have been brilliant, just as he is a brilliant coach now.”

Bassat finished second in the polls and Guardiola went back to playing and preparing for his future. He achieved his coaching badges and, almost immediately, was appointed coach of Barca B.

When, in June 2007, a brains trust of Laporta, Johan Cruyff, Txiki Begiristain, the director of football, and Evarist Murtra, a board member, decided that Guardiola should be repatriated, there was a horrible atmosphere around the club, because the decline of Frank Rijkaard's Barcelona, in one year, had been so steep.

Guardiola, though unproven, already had the air of a fresh, urgent, hungry leader. At his presentation as Barca B coach, he said: “What I was as a player is gone. As a coach I’m nobody and I’m starting from zero. Only winning will bring me credibility, that’s my only way to grow as a coach.

“The priority here is to continue producing first-class footballers, but if I don’t win, if we don’t achieve promotion, then I won’t be allowed to continue here. That’s the way things are.

“I didn’t have any other offer and for that I must thank Barca, because if they hadn’t come looking for me, I’d be sitting at home. The first thing I want to do is transmit the pride and honour that I feel at being involved with this club again. I don’t view this as working in the third division, but working for Barca B. The players shouldn’t think they are playing in the third division, but pushing at the doors of the first team.”

Laporta, never short of a bon mot, later recalled: “From what we could sense, Pep would probably have accepted coaching Barca B without a salary.”

There was a telling moment before the first home game, in the 15,000-capacity Mini Estadi about 100 metres from Camp Nou. His enthusiastic players were trying to impress in training and Guardiola could be heard shouting: “I don’t want you all trying to dribble like Leo Messi - pass it, pass it and pass it again. Pass precisely, move well, pass again, pass, pass, and pass.

“I want every move to be smart, every pass accurate – that’s how we make the difference from the rest of the teams, that’s all I want to see.”

Much of what we see now was available at a cheaper ticket price then. Full-backs became wing-backs, wingers cut inside to make five forwards when the wing-backs overlapped, Sergio Busquets cut his teeth at pivote and often dropped back to help at the back when the original 4-3-3 went to a 3-4-3. The central striker and the two interiors (right and left midfield) combined to press if the opposition tried to play the ball from the back.

Barca B went 21 games unbeaten at home and won the third division by a point. There was also the emergence of what would become most famous in the pre-match build up to the Rome Champions League final in 2009 – the motivational video. Fifteen minutes before the final game of the season, the decisive second leg of the play-off with Barbastro, Guardiola showed a video of a 60-year-old father and his son, who suffers from cerebral palsy, competing together in an Ironman contest. In many of the events, the father has to carry his son. Some players later admitted that they went out to play with tears nipping at their eyes. Ten thousand fans in the Mini Estadi saw a Victor Vazquez goal seal promotion back to the Segunda B division.

By then, Guardiola had known for a few months that he was likely to succeed Rijkaard the following season, so this was one hell of a way to sign off from his first coaching job.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Barcelona are keeping an eye on GER coach Joachim Low (51) to replace Guardiola one day although the first option is a homegrown coach. [md]

Visca El Barca

note: guardiola's interview with "dohastadiumplusqatar" is fake, same provider as other fake interviews in england and around the world
Nogen der ved, hvilket interview der er tale om her?

#JeSuisSheep

j´♥ le foot
Geografisk sted: Vanløse
Har takket: 1 gang
Blevet takket: 55 gange

Indlæg af j´♥ le foot »

Visca El Barca

j´♥ le foot skrev:Dt må være denne her: When you’re good enough, you’re old enough!
Aha, tak for det :).

#JeSuisSheep

ulrich
Har takket: 275 gange
Blevet takket: 147 gange

Indlæg af ulrich »

[youtube]CKXDoh60MzM[/youtube]

[youtube]Ef-p2vuc-OQ[/youtube]

Fra dengang den kære Pep var ung og frodig.

Dejligt gensyn.

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

People of Guardiola's entourage are convinced he'll continue next season. The final decision would be made and announced shortly. [sport]

Mander
Geografisk sted: Århus med Å
Har takket: 51 gange
Blevet takket: 122 gange

Indlæg af Mander »

Guardiolas entourage, eh?

En eller anden, photoshop it!

Billede
I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough.

j´♥ le foot

Indlæg af j´♥ le foot »

Conversations about the future (1/2) ( Pep Guardiola og Fernando Trueba )

[youtube]djnk0aPpnD0[/youtube]

Conversations about the future (part 2/2)

[youtube]F_J9joRUbLs[/youtube]

j´♥ le foot

Indlæg af j´♥ le foot »

Jeg glemte at sige, at videoen er med undertekster. :!:

Sådan gøre du ( for dem der ikke ved hvordan man gør ! )

Billede

Besvar