Diskussion vedr. spillere fra andre klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

rummenigge
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 938 gange
Blevet takket: 178 gange

Re: Thiago Alcantara

Indlæg af rummenigge »

Madbassen skrev:Nu kan man så læse på Twitter, at Thiago ikke er med i truppen mod Betis. Det er altså lidt frustrerende, at vi ikke får mulighed for at se ham igennem en hel kamp.
Fra selvsamme Twitter kilde (@barcastuff) lyder Peps begrundelse at med Afellays ankomst vil Thiago ikke få den nødvendige spilletid som en spiller i hans alder bør få, derfor kommer han til at spille på Barca B indtil sæsonudgangen.

Ærlig snak fra Pep, men har man så stadig brug for en Cesc til sommer?

EDIT: Lidt ærgeligt at Afellay er "kommet i vejen" for Thiagos mulige førsteholdsgennebrud som jeg ser på det. På den anden side er det fornuftigt at give Afellay fuld tillid nu når han er her, og med de takter som han viste i søndags så lover det godt, nu mangler vi bare at se ham fra kampstart imod Betis, det vil være en sand prøve.

Pieyanthikos
Geografisk sted: Østjylland
Har takket: 17 gange
Blevet takket: 18 gange

Indlæg af Pieyanthikos »

Som situationen er nu, så er det logisk nok at rykke ham ned på B-holdet igen indtil sommer. Pep kan altid trække ham op igen hvis det bliver nødvendigt.

Det eneste ulogiske er dog, at når Thiago til sommer med sikkerhed bliver permanent førsteholdsspiller, er det med samme mængde konkurrenter om pladserne som nu. Hverken Iniesta, Xavi, Keita eller Ibi er ligefrem på vej væk - Busquets kan der være en smule tvivl om, men i så fald skal klubben gå efter en defensiv midtbanespiller. Thiago kommer til at være langt fra spilletid, selv til sommer. Fabregas bør under ingen omstændigheder komme til Barcelona, sådan som landet ligger nu.

Brugeravatar
Bager
Har takket: 147 gange
Blevet takket: 291 gange

Indlæg af Bager »

Helt enig.

Selvom jeg ikke ser Afellay være i direkte konkurrence med Thiago, er de det indirekte fordi Iniesta, før Afellays ankomst, blev brugt på kanten. Dette var Thiagos chance for at få noget spilletid på midtbanen i Iniestas fravær.

Vi har ikke så mange kvalitets-kantspillere i støben, så Afellays ankomst er berettiget. Det synes jeg simpelthen ikke er tilfældet med Cesc mere. Iniesta, Xavi, Keita, Thiago samt JDS, Sergi Roberto og hvad de ellers hedder, gør at der simpelthen ikke er plads til Cesc. Det ville være tåbeligt med vores økonomiske situation, samt kvaliteten af de kommende offensive midtbanespillere som hober sig op, taget i betragtning.

Denne nyhed er skidt, fordi jeg mener Thiago er klar til at blive kørt ind. Men dette vil samtidig gå ud over Keitas spilletid, som jeg stadig ser som en vigtig del af truppen. At hente Cesc vil simpelthen ikke give mening.

Beklager at jeg har gentaget mig selv, men ja - sådan er det.

rummenigge

Indlæg af rummenigge »

Super analyse af Thiagos situation (oversat til engelsk fra sport.es), giver et rigtig godt billede af den vigtige struktur Pep siden ankomsten som Barca B træner har indført i klubben:
‘Sport.es’ analysis of Thiago Alcantara promotion

Posted at: 17:10 on Sunday, January 23, 2011 Category: Analysis Written by: buj

The return of Thiago Alcantara to Barca B stirs up lively discussions but it is just one of the phases in his maturation process: to be precise, the last stretch of the so-called Phase 3. The four months in which Thiago co-existed with the first team has not been plain-sailing but filled with obstacles which he passed.

Why is there so much focus on Thiago?

Thiago is one in a few since his early childhood. He has always played in a category or two above his age, skipping stages, and he stands out because of his natural talent and unusual technical skill. That being said, there are doubts being cast on his commitment towards his team. Nobody has ever denied his exceptional qualities, but no one dared to guarantee that he would put them to the service of his team either.

On FC Barcelona’s training grounds there are talks that he is his own enemy and on whether he is willing to put his talents to his team’s orders. Mario Rosas [Barca B 1997-2000] soon came to mind, a player who once cast a shadow over Xavi Hernandez in the Barca cadets, and Ivan de la Pena [Barca B 1993-96, Barca 1995-98], the ‘fantasist’ who would not return a pass, or even Guti, the Real Madrid player. His coaches conspired together so he does not turn into one of them – inconsistent, disconnected and only thinking of personal glory. For years, his trainers emphasize on improving this aspect of the player and eliminating his ‘bad’ habits.

What had he done so far?

At 16, Thiago already played for Barca B in the 2007-08 season, when Guardiola debuted as a coach in the Third Division. Specifically, 121 minutes over five substitutions. Later, two full seasons in the B with Luis Enrique, correcting gaps and progressing, but without consolidating himself as the great midfielder he promises to be: in 2008-09 played 1,311 minutes (17 games as a starter, 8 subs), dipping to 838 minutes the next season (8 games as a starter, 5 subs), the result of injuries, international call-ups and two months with the first team when Keita and Toure were off for the African Cup. Most notable in these two months was the goal he scored against Racing, and it generated a ticking off from Guardiola for celebrating it with Jonathan dos Santos on the bench and leaving his position on the pitch.

Why a 4-month trial?

His contract renewal last June introduced a delicate clause: the club had to confirm before January 31, 2011 if he would be promoted to the first team the next season. Before making a decision, Pep Guardiola wanted to make sure and seconded Thiago from the month of October. Mazinho, his father and agent told this paper: “If they say to me today he would be playing for Barca B again next season I would say no. The kid is ready to play in any team.” Guardiola wanted to test the boy and, above all, his entourage and applied the carrot and stick policy: start one day, on the bench the next. Four bumpy months where Thiago behaved marvellously in trainings, and shines in the minutes that he played but still showing some shortcomings like the risky pass he made that led to the Levante goal at the Camp Nou or being caught out of position corrected several times by the coach.

What has been put to test?

The test consisted of verifying the degree of his maturity to cope with living with the best players in the world without being arrogant. A few weeks ago, Tito Vilanova told this paper: “Rushing in a player of 18 or 19 years is bad. It is necessary to give these boys time to mature and that goes for his associates too,” citing Iniesta as an example: “Andres was not a full starter until aged 23, and that, after having to adapt to all the positions. If a great player like Iniesta didn’t make it until 23, no one should be worried about an 18-year-old not starting.”

The test, therefore, has been to see that Thiago and his entourage would endure without the slightest discomfort or problem the ups and downs that he had been subjected to in this period, alternating between starting a match and sitting on the bench for as many minutes. And he passed without flinching, knowing that it is part of the maturation process of his character. Sources confirmed the reality as opposed to appearances. Thiago is still a humble, hardworking and willing to learn player. He may give an image of arrogance but that does not correspond with reality. At the end of four months, and after having played 10 games, Guardiola gave his blessing and the club confirmed that next season he will be promoted. The next day his return to Barca B was announced to complete Phase 3 of his training.

What is Phase 3?

The arrival of Pep Guardiola and Tito Vilanova to the Barca B [Barca Atletic] in the summer of 2007 launched a common roadmap for all promising youth players. The script envisages three phases from a player’s first ascent to Barca B: Phase 1, the player is placed in a “reserve – rotation”; Phase 2, “rotation – maturation”; and Phase 3, being a “key player” for Barca B. For each of the phases, a period of between 6 and 9 months is allocated, so the whole process took no more than two and a half years. At the end of the process, the corresponding evaluation dictates whether the player is in the right condition to be promoted to the first team or be loaned/transferred. Thiago is in the middle of Phase 3, meaning he now faces the most significant moment in his footballing career, returning to Barca B as a key player especially at a worst possible moment for Luis Enrique’s midfield, which is decimated by injuries.

Why has he not played in B in these months?

That’s because there is an unwritten rule that you play where you train. If you train with the first team, you are at their disposal (even if it is only on the bench). It seeks to prevent cases that had happened in the past, with reserve players who trained all week with the first team ending up playing with the B, taking the place of those who worked for the position. The rule was introduced with the B by Guardiola and continued by Luis Enrique. The club’s director of sports believes that it is a stringent standard with some contradictory aspects, but has faith in Guardiola and Luis Enrique, who prefer applying it. Both consider the standard has both moral and educational virtues: no player can not feel like he has a guaranteed place in the B just because they have trained with the first team.

What awaits him at Barca B?

His return to B is not only because there is a congestion in the first team but also a lack of midfielders in B , and because Phase 3 has to be completed and to show that, beyond contracts and declarations, has the makings of a leader. Now he has to carry the team and lead them in the second round of the season – to demonstrate character and commitment, to be in charge in lieu of the injured Oriol Romeu, Sergi Roberto and the possible loss of Jonathan dos Santos. Now there will be no half measures: with promotion on the immediate horizon, Thiago can not disappoint in his return to B. The demand on him has been raised especially with his brother, Rafinha, waiting in his wings.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/analysis ... z1BtAlmCwA

Brombi
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 28 gange

Indlæg af Brombi »

Er det rigtigt at Rafael 'rafinha' Alcantara (Thiago's lillebror, brombi.) har skiftet klub ?

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Brombi skrev:Er det rigtigt at Rafael 'rafinha' Alcantara (Thiago's lillebror, brombi.) har skiftet klub ?
Det tror jeg da godt nok ikke? Han er vidst blevet rykket op på B-holdet fra Juvenil A, men det er da også det eneste 'klubskifte' jeg har hørt om.

Brugeravatar
Diabolito
Har takket: 15 gange
Blevet takket: 52 gange

Indlæg af Diabolito »

Hvor er han dog vild, vores guldfugl. Fantastisk kamp i går og hvilket fremragende udført mål. Hans pasninger og vision minder mig om en blanding af Deco og Xavi. <3

rummenigge

Indlæg af rummenigge »

Diabolito skrev:Hvor er han dog vild, vores guldfugl. Fantastisk kamp i går og hvilket fremragende udført mål. Hans pasninger og vision minder mig om en blanding af Deco og Xavi. <3
SH#T jeg glæder mig til at se optagelsen, Thiago og Affelaffe i hopla og Adriano scorer...feeling good!

Blaugrana97

Indlæg af Blaugrana97 »

Har lige læst på sport.es her. Der står b.la. "Thiago Alcántara tiene asegurada la ficha del primer equipo pero su padre y agente, Mazinho no cierra las puertas a una posible marcha, en este caso al Sevilla."
Hvilket oversat betyder: "Thiago Alcantara has assured the information about the first team but his father and agent, Mazinho has not closed the door to a possible departure, in this case to Sevilla."

Det ville godt nok være ærgerligt at miste sådan en stort talent. Synes allerede han viser stort potentiale, og han spiller virkelig godt i de kampe han får. Men tror heller ikke Sevilla får ham stjålet fra Pep. :wink:

Hotnuk

Indlæg af Hotnuk »

Blaugrana97 skrev:Har lige læst på sport.es her. Der står b.la. "Thiago Alcántara tiene asegurada la ficha del primer equipo pero su padre y agente, Mazinho no cierra las puertas a una posible marcha, en este caso al Sevilla."
Hvilket oversat betyder: "Thiago Alcantara has assured the information about the first team but his father and agent, Mazinho has not closed the door to a possible departure, in this case to Sevilla."

Det ville godt nok være ærgerligt at miste sådan en stort talent. Synes allerede han viser stort potentiale, og han spiller virkelig godt i de kampe han får. Men tror heller ikke Sevilla får ham stjålet fra Pep. :wink:
Nu bar Barca selv oplyst af fra næste sæson er Thiago en fast mand af førsteholdet. Så tror ikke vi skal frygte at han ryger til Sevilla. :)

Raman93
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 64 gange

Indlæg af Raman93 »

Håber for guds skyld ikke, at Thiagos far ødelægger det for ham selv.

Blaugrana97

Indlæg af Blaugrana97 »

Hotnuk skrev:
Blaugrana97 skrev:Har lige læst på sport.es her. Der står b.la. "Thiago Alcántara tiene asegurada la ficha del primer equipo pero su padre y agente, Mazinho no cierra las puertas a una posible marcha, en este caso al Sevilla."

Nu bar Barca selv oplyst af fra næste sæson er Thiago en fast mand af førsteholdet. Så tror ikke vi skal frygte at han ryger til Sevilla. :)
Nu du siger det, så havde jeg faktisk læst, at han ville komme på førsteholdet. :) Så er enig i sandsynligheden er lille, men vis det endelig skete, ville det være ærgerligt. Har han egentlig forlænget kontrakten? :)

Brugeravatar
Bager
Har takket: 147 gange
Blevet takket: 291 gange

Indlæg af Bager »

""Indeed, my son was interesting these clubs. Sevilla directly appealed to me about an offer, but Barcelona did not want to negotiate. I also know that the management and coaching staff of Barca want Thiago to stay. The issue has been solved properly," said Mazinho.

Recently the talented midfielder extended his contract with the Catalans for a further two years."

Kilde: http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... erested-in

Positivt!

Brugeravatar
Elbarca
Har takket: 101 gange
Blevet takket: 66 gange

Indlæg af Elbarca »

Diabolito skrev:Hvor er han dog vild, vores guldfugl. Fantastisk kamp i går og hvilket fremragende udført mål. Hans pasninger og vision minder mig om en blanding af Deco og Xavi. <3
Syntes også der er en snert af Dinhos pasninger i ham. De lidt frække og overraskende afleveringer.

Squix

Indlæg af Squix »

[youtube]TzrQtjU_mSM[/youtube]

Så selv kampen over stream igår - og Thiago spillede fandeme en god kamp!
Han er om nogen, en af fremtidens spillere .. Fock Fabregas!

Besvar