Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 303 gange
Blevet takket: 1024 gange

Re: FC Barcelona

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Busquets, de Jong, Pedri, Ilaix and Riqui will continue. Pjanić, Matheus, Coutinho and Aleña are expected to leave. [Mundo Deportivo]

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Lige en konspirationsteori til aftenkaffen 😅😂
Thanks to u/Artemis_10 on Reddit for cracking the code. This man single-handedly exposed a Laporta masterclass to the world, and you guys should know about it too. So here it is. :

"I think the entire Pep Guardiola Manchester City project was masterminded by Laporta. In 2010, Laporta ended his term and he saw that this crazy rich Arab prince was going to pump money into Man City. So Laporta devised an elaborate plan to leverage that money for Barca instead.

Think about it. First Soriano went to City from Barca to become CEO. Then Txiki went to City from Barca to become Sporting Director. Then Pep became head coach in 2015. Everything was set. These three would use the unlimited oil money to buy and develop amazing players and then sell them to Barcelona for cheap. All they were doing was waiting for Laporta to come back.

That's why you're seeing all the rumors of City players to Barca. Pep will sell us all the talent he developed for years and he will take all the unwanted luggage like Roberto back to City. Then in 2022, Pep will accomplish his mission and return.

The Sheikh doesnt know anything though. He blindly trusts these three Catalans. He thought they were developing City but they were always working for Barca.

Our first indication was actually the Messi incident. Messi Burofax was also masterminded by Laporta to get Barto kicked out of office and come back to power.

"Messi to City" was actually a code word by Laporta to Pep Txiki and Soriano in 2020 to indicate that their plan will come into fruition the next year. "Messi to City" is actually supposed to be read like Arabic. Right to left. Read it right to left. "City to Messi". He indicated Pep to bring City i.e. all the players he had developed back to Messi i.e. Barca and why Arabic you ask? Because City's owners are from UAE. Think about it.

The golf tournament yesterday was just a cover for Laporta and Pep to meet and discuss this. Also, who else met Pep at a similar golfing tournament a few days back? Current manager Ronald Koeman. He's in on the plan too.

Eric Garcia and Aguero to Barca were just test transfers to see if the Sheikh had caught on to the plan. Once they confirmed it, you are now seeing more high profile players to Barca."

If you are still in denial after reading this, you simply lack the thinking power to comprehend this 500IQ plan by Laporta.

#XEN

Madameskrald
Blevet takket: 203 gange

Indlæg af Madameskrald »

https://www.fcbarcelona.dk/Nyheder/joan ... usine.html

Og cirkuset fortsætter med en ny klovn i spidsen!

Antimadridista
Har takket: 896 gange
Blevet takket: 937 gange

Indlæg af Antimadridista »

Madameskrald skrev:
tirs jun 15, 2021 3:57 pm
https://www.fcbarcelona.dk/Nyheder/joan ... usine.html

Og cirkuset fortsætter med en ny klovn i spidsen!
Noget af det mest sindssyge jeg har hørt længe!! :roll: :eek: :silent:

Mama mia.....

Antimadridista

FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
man jun 14, 2021 7:00 pm
Thanks to u/Artemis_10 on Reddit for cracking the code. This man single-handedly exposed a Laporta masterclass to the world, and you guys should know about it too. So here it is. :

"I think the entire Pep Guardiola Manchester City project was masterminded by Laporta. In 2010, Laporta ended his term and he saw that this crazy rich Arab prince was going to pump money into Man City. So Laporta devised an elaborate plan to leverage that money for Barca instead.

Think about it. First Soriano went to City from Barca to become CEO. Then Txiki went to City from Barca to become Sporting Director. Then Pep became head coach in 2015. Everything was set. These three would use the unlimited oil money to buy and develop amazing players and then sell them to Barcelona for cheap. All they were doing was waiting for Laporta to come back.

That's why you're seeing all the rumors of City players to Barca. Pep will sell us all the talent he developed for years and he will take all the unwanted luggage like Roberto back to City. Then in 2022, Pep will accomplish his mission and return.

The Sheikh doesnt know anything though. He blindly trusts these three Catalans. He thought they were developing City but they were always working for Barca.

Our first indication was actually the Messi incident. Messi Burofax was also masterminded by Laporta to get Barto kicked out of office and come back to power.

"Messi to City" was actually a code word by Laporta to Pep Txiki and Soriano in 2020 to indicate that their plan will come into fruition the next year. "Messi to City" is actually supposed to be read like Arabic. Right to left. Read it right to left. "City to Messi". He indicated Pep to bring City i.e. all the players he had developed back to Messi i.e. Barca and why Arabic you ask? Because City's owners are from UAE. Think about it.

The golf tournament yesterday was just a cover for Laporta and Pep to meet and discuss this. Also, who else met Pep at a similar golfing tournament a few days back? Current manager Ronald Koeman. He's in on the plan too.

Eric Garcia and Aguero to Barca were just test transfers to see if the Sheikh had caught on to the plan. Once they confirmed it, you are now seeing more high profile players to Barca."

If you are still in denial after reading this, you simply lack the thinking power to comprehend this 500IQ plan by Laporta.

#XEN
Hvem fanden har tiden til at sidde og skrible sådan en gang vrøvl :lol: :crazy:

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Antimadridista skrev:
tirs jun 15, 2021 4:27 pm
FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
man jun 14, 2021 7:00 pm

#XEN
Hvem fanden har tiden til at sidde og skrible sådan en gang vrøvl :lol: :crazy:
En med ALT for meget fritid😂😳

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Geografisk sted: Babylon
Har takket: 1657 gange
Blevet takket: 1096 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Igen en fremragende sæson for klubben.
- Kvinder vandt Champions League.
- Champions League mestre i håndbold.
- Dobbelt mestre i basketball, Copa + Liga og meget tæt på at vinde Euroleague finalen.
- CDR mestre i fodbold
- Futsal drenge kom i UEFA finalen og tabte men vi er i spansk liga semifinalen og her er vi favoritter til at gå hele vejen
- Plus vi vandt masser pokaler i de øvrige mindre sektioner

Alt i alt en succesrig sæson. Hvem skulle have troet det i starten :cool:
MDCCCXCIX

Antimadridista

Lopezzz skrev:
ons jun 16, 2021 12:25 am
- Champions League mestre i håndbold.
- Dobbelt mestre i basketball, Copa + Liga og meget tæt på at vinde Euroleague finalen.
- CDR mestre i fodbold
- Futsal drenge kom i UEFA finalen og tabte men vi er i spansk liga semifinalen og her er vi favoritter til at gå hele vejen
- Plus vi vandt masser pokaler i de øvrige mindre sektioner

Alt i alt en succesrig sæson. Hvem skulle have troet det i starten :cool:
Ved jeg ikke, men kom alle disse hold dårligt fra start....

Kvoller
Geografisk sted: Sønderborg
Har takket: 781 gange
Blevet takket: 572 gange

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Lopezzz skrev:
ons jun 16, 2021 12:25 am
Ikke kun Champions League, de vandt el triple :glad:

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Barça will face Stuttgart, Villarreal, Juventus and Manchester City in the pre-season. [Mundo Deportivo]

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr

Og så skal der bare sælges ud!

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr