Real Madrid

Diskussion om den La Liga og andre spanske klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Re: Real Madrid

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Pedro kom jo bare aldrig ind i en ordentlig rytme i efteråret, med alle de små skader han rendte ind i. Jeg synes han har oppet sig gevaldigt på det sidste. Og så er der jo bare det med Pedro at han altid leverer et arbejds-raseri uden lige. Det er i sig selv ganske meget værd. Dermed ikke sagt at han ikke skal score nogle flere mål og være farligere oppe omkring modstandernes felt, for selvfølgelig skal han da det. Men det tror jeg så også kommer i næste sæson, hvis han, ligesom de to sidste sæsoner, kan holde sig fri fra skader og komme ind i en ordentlig rytme. Jeg har i hvert fald ikke mistet troen på ham.

ulrich
Har takket: 275 gange
Blevet takket: 147 gange

Indlæg af ulrich »

[youtube]rPrANLSADiM[/youtube]

De blev vist spurgt om de vil deltage i pressekonferencen efter kampen mod APOEL.

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Billede
To pay attention to Mourinho is dangerous to the mental health, whether one is Merengue, Culé, referee, or whatever; don’t try to listen to the Portuguese if you don’t want to end up in the “Mounicomio” [madhouse]

Mourinho: “I’m not the one responsible for the law of silence … The one responsible is Guardiola … and Villar … and Ovrebo … and Butraqueño … and Roncero … and Karanka … and Messi … and Belén Esteban … and Narajito [1982 Olympic mascot]… and …”

:grin: :grin: .
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Billede
CR7: “Just robbery, robbery, robbery!”

Man: “This is not a complaint but a summary of what Madrid has done all season

:cool:
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Blaugrana92

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Hahaha! Ailton der lige sætter en 4-5 Madrid-spillere af! Strålende!

Skydefinten
Geografisk sted: Frederiksberg
Har takket: 1752 gange
Blevet takket: 1029 gange

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Sankt Iker? Eller skal man kalde ham noget andet nu? :lol:
En lille spansk souvenir fra Casillas til den cypriotiske dreng.
[youtube]fhX7ZKChgqE[/youtube]
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

ulrich
Har takket: 275 gange
Blevet takket: 147 gange

Indlæg af ulrich »

haha wtf

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1170 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Lol! :lol:

Brugeravatar
Flax_Generous
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 607 gange
Blevet takket: 510 gange

Indlæg af Flax_Generous »

:lol:

Visca El Barca

Haha stakkels lille dreng.

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
zqa
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 178 gange
Blevet takket: 597 gange

Indlæg af zqa »

:lol:
#jesuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Mere af det her tak, Lad os håbe det ender med at de i fuld offentlighed spytter på hinanden :cool: .
Jose Mourinho decides against selling Iker Casillas despite strained relationship between the duo
The situation between the Portuguese coach and the Spain captain is at an all time low but the Blancos coach has decided that selling the club icon is not an option

Mar 30, 2012 12:30:00 PM

By Alberto Pinero

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has decided against putting goalkeeper Iker Casillas on sale this summer despite the fractious relationship between the duo, Goal.com can reveal.

In recent days, speculation has increased that Mourinho could sell Casillas amidst growing tensions between them.

However, Goal.com has learned from sources close to both that the Portuguese coach knows that selling Casillas, who has been Real Madrid's no.1 for more than a decade, would be a deeply unpopular move.

In fact, club officials have privately agreed that they would be more prepared to lose Mourinho than Casillas.

It is clear that Mourinho sees Casillas as problematic. He has referred to the World Cup winner as merely "the goalkeeper" on several occasions. In one outburst, after a good performance from the 30-year-old against Lyon, Mourinho detracted from this and said: "He has made some good saves as any goalkeeper does for an important team. It's what he's meant to do."

According to sources close to the Real Madrid captain, he does not always agree with Mourinho's methods and rules so does not comply with them. Casillas is happy to defy his manager, having led the club for several years.

This season, rumours have spread that Mourinho asked for the exit of Casillas.

Friend or foe? | The relationship between coach and captain has soured
Some versions of the story behind their fall-out have been blown out of proportion, but others have been confirmed.

Casillas called his Barcelona counterparts in the wake of the controversial Supercopa defeat to the Catalans last August, leading Mourinho, who had banned communication with their bitter rivals, to drop him for the Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu match against Galatasaray.

Later, Mourinho organised a barbecue to try and close the widening gap between the coach and his players, who look to Casillas as a leader.

Recently, there was a fiery argument between Sergio Ramos and Mourinho which got into the hands of the Spanish media, with Casillas implicated as the mole. The coach wanted to strip him of the armband but decided against it.

When the dressing room had a meeting following the draw with Villarreal, they decided to follow the party line of silence, rather than complaining about referees, which Mourinho had implored them to do.

Despite this, many fans feels closer to the sensibilities of the coach, and Casillas has suffered a backlash from fans after errors made in the draws against Malaga and Villarreal.

Meanwhile, there have been rumours that Los Blancos are on the look out for a goalkeeper. There has been talk of Bayern Munich stopper Manuel Neuer, as well as Thibaut Courtois, who is on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea. However, in reality, if a new goalkeeper arrives, he will be on the bench. Despite being well thought of by Mourinho, Antonio Adan, the current back-up, is looking for a way out of the team to ply his trade at a club where he is first choice.

#JeSuisSheep

klogfyr
Geografisk sted: Holbæk
Har takket: 97 gange
Blevet takket: 224 gange

Indlæg af klogfyr »

For det første skal lige siges, at jeg nægter at tro, at denne artikel er sand, for så grådig kan man ikke være.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bb ... la-1603001

Kort sagt står der i artiklen, at Yamina (Benzemas bedstemor) er 65 og bor i en lille lejlighed udenfor Lyon sammen med sin datter, der er handikappet. Yamina får 800 euro i sin pension om måneden, hvilket ikke er nok til at klare sig. Hun har derfor været i retten for at få Benzema til at betale hende 1500 euro om måneden, da hun mener at han skal forsørge hende. Benzema har nu trukket sin fætter og tante i retten for han vil ikke være alene om at betale hende de 1500 om måneden

Ronaldinho
Har takket: 25 gange
Blevet takket: 19 gange

Indlæg af Ronaldinho »

klogfyr skrev:For det første skal lige siges, at jeg nægter at tro, at denne artikel er sand, for så grådig kan man ikke være.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bb ... la-1603001

Kort sagt står der i artiklen, at Yamina (Benzemas bedstemor) er 65 og bor i en lille lejlighed udenfor Lyon sammen med sin datter, der er handikappet. Yamina får 800 euro i sin pension om måneden, hvilket ikke er nok til at klare sig. Hun har derfor været i retten for at få Benzema til at betale hende 1500 euro om måneden, da hun mener at han skal forsørge hende. Benzema har nu trukket sin fætter og tante i retten for han vil ikke være alene om at betale hende de 1500 om måneden
Kan vel umuligt passe. 1500 euro svare til en slik, når man taler Benzema og hans løn i Madrid.
Ronaldinho Gaúcho

Blaugrana92

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Det er vel hvad Benzema tjener på en halv times tid?

Besvar