Gerard Piqué Bernabeu

Tidernes Barca-legender

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

EasyBuddhist
Har takket: 774 gange
Blevet takket: 989 gange

Re: 3 - Gerard Piqué Bernabeu

Indlæg af EasyBuddhist »

Jeg forstår ikke, hvorfor Xavi ikke prøver Mika af på den LCB position. Han bosser den simpelthen gang på gang for b-holdet. Men det handler jo nok om, man synes, man har implementeret nok unge i denne omgang og derfor vil slutte sæsonen med den trup, man har nu.

Og, Joshu var zen, og Nansen var Zen og Joshu spurgte, hvad er vejen? Og, Nansen svarede, vejen er hver dags liv og Joshu sagde, det vil jeg så studere. Og, Nansen svarede, så kommer du straks meget langt væk fra den

Brugeravatar
Dytrax
Geografisk sted: Frederiksværk
Har takket: 1812 gange
Blevet takket: 1087 gange

Indlæg af Dytrax »

According to El Confidencial, and supported by documents and audio, the president of the RFEF pressured the Riyadh authorities to pay Pique, through Kosmos, up to 24M to play the tournament in that country and then attempted to hide the player’s participation in the contract.

It goes on to say that Kosmos (Pique), which brokered the contract, secured the payment of €4M per year for each of the first six editions of the tournament to be played in Riyadh.

The information reported, so-called the ‘Supercopa files’, makes public the content of the audio that Rubiales sent to Piqué - ‘Rubi and Geri’ - when the pact with Saudi Arabia was closed.

Rubiales : “Geri, congratulations. And I’m not talking about yesterday’s great game or your goal. I’m referring to the fact that it’s already after 12 o’clock and therefore the agreement with Saudi Arabia is now solid. A hug, thanks for everything and I’m here for whatever you need. Well, except for a few little things that you almost don’t need me for [laughs]. Come on, a big hug. Take care of yourself, my friend”.

According to El Confidencial, the distribution between the participating clubs, Real Madrid being the other, was forged in this way: believing that Los Blancos would not play outside of Spain for less than €8M.
“Let’s see, Rubi, if it’s a question of money, if they would go for €8M, hell man, you pay 8M to Madrid and 8M to Barça... the others are paid two and one... that’s €19M, and you keep €6M for the Federation, mate... And we squeeze Saudi Arabia and maybe we get... we tell them that, if not, Madrid won’t go... and we get one or two more...”, says Piqué in one of the conversations.

According to El Confidencial, before talking to Riyadh at the end of 2018, the RFEF president and the player planned for the tournament to be played at Camp Nou and even discussed how to convince Real Madrid to go for it.

“I’m going to check it with Madrid as well. I think Madrid will say no to me. As Madrid are going to say no, it’s a great way for us to justify ourselves for the future and we say that it’s the stadium [Camp Nou] with the largest capacity, that it’s the league champions [Barça], that it’s the cup winners or cup finalists [Barça].... I think we have legitimacy,” Rubiales told Piqué.
Pique : “Rubi, I understand your point. But think about it. If everyone sees that you were about to do it, then pull out, they will use it against you. They will say that you’re no longer going to Saudi Arabia because you got caught. I would think about it.”
“It would show that you were never doing anything wrong. You understand? And it’s the same people. With the same price, etc, etc. And you can say that you were not wrong.”

Prior to the first edition of the Super Cup in Saudi, Pique said to Rubiales: “They said they would pay tomorrow. The thing is that they said they would only pay you but…
Pique : “It would not make sense if they wouldn’t pay us too. We all have to get paid. If we don’t, we’re not going. I need your backing.”

[MARCA]

Brugeravatar
Dytrax

Indlæg af Dytrax »

Gerard Piqué on Twitter

"At approximately 23.30, after the match, I will connect live on my Twitch channel to talk about the audios that have been leaked today about the Spanish Super Cup."

kklaus
Har takket: 628 gange
Blevet takket: 1270 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
Dytrax

Indlæg af Dytrax »

Håber han er på banen fra start i morgen.
I det hele taget, håber jeg vi får en noget bedre aften i morgen end de forgående par kampe.

Men hey, nu har jeg jinxet og så taber vi sikkert 37 - 0

Kvoller
Geografisk sted: Sønderborg
Har takket: 781 gange
Blevet takket: 572 gange

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Brugeravatar
Dytrax

Indlæg af Dytrax »

❗The physical situation of the Pique, his age (35 years) and his busy day to day make the sports area and the technical staff think that signing a 'top' central defender is mandatory.

Those physical discomforts that have affected him, as a result of an exacerbation of the tendinopathy that has been dragging for months in the adductor longus of the left leg, may reappear during the next campaign. No one can rule out that possibility today, least of all the coaching staff.

In addition, in the case of Piqué , it is gathered that he has other concerns in his day to day. Lately he was in the spotlight for the audios with Luis Rubiales , president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation.

A new front has opened up with the rise of Andorra to the Second Division, without forgetting that he has the management of the Davis Cup and the entire network of his company, Kosmos.

All this in a season in which he will be 36 years old and in which even Luis Enrique has left the doors of the national team open for him to go to the World Cup in Qatar.

Then there is the salary issue. Piqué's salary is today the highest contract in the squad and if the board asks the players to make an effort at salary level, it will be in the first line of those possibly affected.

From his environment this measure is not expected, arguing that there was already a cut (deferral) last season and also a salary adjustment for the current one, a movement by Piqué that allowed Memphis Depay to sign up.

[Fernando Polo]

Brugeravatar
Dytrax

Indlæg af Dytrax »

Shakira caught Pique in an affair with another woman, Piqué now lives alone in an apartment in Barcelona and he goes to a lot of parties at nights with Riqui Puig. [El Periódico]

Pique er åbenbart aktiv på et alternativt transfermarked. :mrgreen:

Brugeravatar
Isageren
Har takket: 251 gange
Blevet takket: 257 gange

Indlæg af Isageren »

Dytrax skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 6:29 pm
Shakira caught Pique in an affair with another woman, Piqué now lives alone in an apartment in Barcelona and he goes to a lot of parties at nights with Riqui Puig. [El Periódico]

Han er så fucking latterlig.

1. Han vil have 50 mio euro fra klubben, penge han ikke har fortjent.

2. Han er fandme Shakira utro, forstår han ikke hvor mange mænd der ville være i hans sko?

3. Hvor gammel tror han at han er? Render rundt med Riqui Fest, som ikke har andet end sociale medier i hovedet. Han skal bare stoppe den karriere nu.
Messi: "I expect greatness everywhere I go, because I want to be the best. When I began at Barca, my biggest competition was Isageren, I had to overcome him. I was not convinced by Barca, until I saw Franck Kessie. For me, he is one of the greatest.

Kvoller

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Isageren skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 7:10 pm
Dytrax skrev:

Hvorfor ikke?

Brugeravatar
Isageren

Indlæg af Isageren »

Kvoller skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 8:15 pm
Isageren skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 7:10 pm
Dytrax skrev:

Hvorfor ikke?
Hvordan fortjener Pique 50 mio euro? Hvis vi sammenligner med antallet af kampe han spiller, klubbens økonomi og spillere der har samme effekt og samme niveau. I hvilken bog fortjener han 50 mio euro?
Messi: "I expect greatness everywhere I go, because I want to be the best. When I began at Barca, my biggest competition was Isageren, I had to overcome him. I was not convinced by Barca, until I saw Franck Kessie. For me, he is one of the greatest.

Kvoller

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Han var en af verdens absolut bedste spillere på holdet da han underskrev kontrakten. Han spillede stort set alle kampe for os dengang, så derfor fortjente han vel også være en af de bedst betalte.

Brugeravatar
Isageren

Indlæg af Isageren »

Kvoller skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 10:06 pm
Han var en af verdens absolut bedste spillere på holdet da han underskrev kontrakten. Han spillede stort set alle kampe for os dengang, så derfor fortjente han vel også være en af de bedst betalte.
Hans kontrakt blev forlænget i 2020. Ved coronapandemien. Han var én af de 8 som Bartomeu forlængede med på vej ud af bagdøren.

Pique har ikke været blandt de bedste spillere i verden siden 2015. Lad os bare være ærlige.

Kvoller

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Ja i 2020 for at de fik lov til at udsætte betalingen af noget af hans løn. Men før det, da han underskrev en ny kontrakt til den høje løn, var han en af de bedste. Han har virkelig været vigtig for os.

Brugeravatar
Isageren

Indlæg af Isageren »

Kvoller skrev:
ons jun 01, 2022 11:22 pm
Ja i 2020 for at de fik lov til at udsætte betalingen af noget af hans løn. Men før det, da han underskrev en ny kontrakt til den høje løn, var han en af de bedste. Han har virkelig været vigtig for os.
Ja muligvis. Han var god i 2018/2019, men lad os da kalde det for hvad det er. Hver evig eneste af Bartomeus kontrakter var fuldstændig vanvittige. Også Piqués.

Besvar