man aug 17, 2020 9:24 pm
Antimadridista skrev:
man aug 17, 2020 9:13 pm
kklaus skrev:
man aug 17, 2020 9:08 pm
Hvor er det latterligt.

Accepteres det her..??
Et spinkelt håb:
Ok og hvordan virker det, sådan kort fortalt? Tilstrækkelig procentdel der giver tilsagn i tilstrækkelig god tid og så SKAL et valg udråbes, eller hvordan?
https://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelona/s ... management
Once the motion is officially filed, Cor Blaugrana will have 14 working days to gather the signatures of 15 percent of the club's members, which is just under 17,000 people.

If they achieve that, the vote of no confidence would then be put to the entire membership base in the form of a referendum. Two-thirds of a potential 154,000 voters would have to go against the board in the second stage in order for an election to be called.
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Antimadridista
Har takket: 926 gange
Blevet takket: 947 gange

Re: Klubpræsident Josep Maria Bartomeu

Indlæg af Antimadridista »

Kklaus@

Ok, takker.

Det tror jeg så ikke kommer til at ske..trods alt!

FCBSOCI
Har takket: 1195 gange
Blevet takket: 535 gange

Indlæg af FCBSOCI »

Følgende forklaring omkring præsidentvalget har jeg, som medlem, fået tilsendt:

Dear member,
The FC Barcelona Board of Directors, assuming its responsibility for the sporting situation that the club are experiencing, have agreed that the date for the next presidential elections will be the first matchday past March 15, 2021. The formal announcement of the elections will take place at the end of January 2021, in accordance with the provisions of article 43.1 of the Club Statutes.

After considering all options, the Board consider this to be the most viable date for the aforementioned elections. The Board understand that an immediate call for elections is not feasible, given that the league season will begin on the weekend of September 12, 2020, and the situation arising from the COVID-19 crisis -both economically and socially. Consequently, the club will continue to implement the plan to reverse the sporting and economic situation, based on profound changes to the first team, plus a redefined budget to deal with the new situation caused by COVID-19, before the end of the current mandate.

The holding of the elections from March 15 next year implies that the Board of Directors assume full responsibility regarding the 2020-2021 financial year.

Likewise, the holding of elections on the first available date within the deadline set due to the end of the mandate, in accordance with the provisions of the Club Statutes, will allow an orderly transition to the winning candidacy, which will have a sufficient time frame in which to plan for the 2021-2022 season.

Brugeravatar
B-Freak
Geografisk sted: Sjælland
Har takket: 618 gange
Blevet takket: 330 gange

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Josep Maria Bartomeu: "I have been worried and busy in the last few hours, trying to reverse the current situation." [fcbtv via cope]

Bartomeu: "Abidal made the decision to leave. It's his personal choice and we respect that."

Bartomeu: "Resigning would be very easy, but I have a responsibility towards this club, so I won't do it."

Bartomeu: "Barça is in a good place in terms of economics and finance. The problem is only the sports project."

Bartomeu: "Elections in March is a responsible call. It gives time for transition and decision making for the next board."

Bartomeu: "Financial situation? Because of COVID-19, we are in extraordinary circumstances. But we are trying to make the right decisions."

Bartomeu: "The 2-8 result is the responsibility of the board as well as the locker room."

Bartomeu: "We bet on Koeman because of his experience, and that he believes in the Barça philosophy."

Bartomeu: "We began discussions for a new manager back in December. Koeman was an option then but he was occupied with Netherlands."

Bartomeu: "We will end the season with a loss. The revenues were 200 million euros less than predicted (because of the pandemic)."

Bartomeu: "The players don't make the decisions. Everyone is consulted at the club, and in the end I take the calls."

Bartomeu: "No one from the current board is thinking about a presidential candidacy. We are focused on our work."

Bartomeu: "After Anfield, we should have started the changes."

Bartomeu: "There should have been big changes last year but I decided to give these players and directors another chance."

Bartomeu: "Messi will stay. Koeman counts on him and wants to build around him."

Bartomeu: "Messi wants to end his career at Barça. I regularly speak to him and his father."

Bartomeu: "Ramon Planes will be the technical secretary. He and Koeman will decide the changes needed in the squad."

Bartomeu: "We will be meeting with the players in a few days. Some players already know their future at the club."

Bartomeu: "It is time to say goodbye to some of the players who have made Barça the best in the world."

Bartomeu: "Sign Neymar? His club does not want to sell."

Bartomeu: "We spoke to Inter Milan about Lautaro but then the competitions restarted and there hasn't been contact since. We'll see what happens."

Bartomeu: "We have money. Problem is the player wage bill. Some players will have to take a pay cut."

Bartomeu: "We have offers for Ansu Fati, but he is not for sale."

Bartomeu: "Griezmann is a good investment. I wouldn't compare him to Coutinho or Dembele. We are still waiting to see Dembele's potential."

Bartomeu: "You play as you train. You can see the difference on the pitch. We need internal criticism. Now we will have a new, experienced coach."

Bartomeu: "Barça won't be in transition. We will fight for all the titles."

Bartomeu: "The socios and fans should be excited for the young players we have. As for the older players, we will allow them to leave with dignity."
I'm not easily being pushed off course.
I'm not someone who gives up.
I'm a winner - Patrick Kluivert!

Brugeravatar
B-Freak

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Bartomeu: "Ter Stegen will renew. He wanted to pause negotiations during the lockdown. He is a great person."

Brugeravatar
B-Freak

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Bartomeu: "La Masia will have more prominence next season. Our economic situation means we will rely more on young players."

Bartomeu: "Coutinho? If the manager wants, he can stay."

Bartomeu: "La Masia had never been abandoned. It is and always will be the model. It's just that we had great first team players."

Bartomeu: "We are counting on Messi, Lenglet, De Jong, Griezmann and Dembele for the future."

Brugeravatar
B-Freak

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Bartomeu: "Pedri and Trincao are two players who were practically unknown until they appeared on the Barça radar. We don't have to demand much of them because they are very young, but we have to wait for them to grow. Since we signed them, we have received many offers."

Bartomeu: "Trincao and Pedri will not leave. They have come to stay."

Brugeravatar
B-Freak

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Bartomeu: "Within the Messi era there are several cycles and now another begins."

Bartomeu: "I have spoken with Messi's father. Leo is disappointed and frustrated, as we all are. It has been painful but you have to get up and generate hope and think how we will improve the situation."

Bartomeu: "Barça's future lies in a renovated Camp Nou. The club needs it urgently, but this year's numbers didn't allow us to start the project."

Antimadridista

Mange interessante udtalelser!!!

Brugeravatar
A$AP
Har takket: 137 gange
Blevet takket: 956 gange

Indlæg af A$AP »

Er Messi's far også hans agent?

Brugeravatar
B-Freak

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Antimadridista skrev:
tirs aug 18, 2020 9:56 pm
Spørgsmålet er hvor meget af det som er populistisk valg gejl..

Kvoller
Geografisk sted: Sønderborg
Har takket: 797 gange
Blevet takket: 580 gange

Indlæg af Kvoller »

Bartomeu: "After Anfield, we should have started the changes."

Bartomeu: "There should have been big changes last year but I decided to give these players and directors another chance."
Hold nu kæft Barto. Der skulle være sket noget efter Roma kampen. Året forinden havde vi tabt 4-0 ude mod PSG og 3-0 ude mod Juve. Du skulle ikke give dem en chance mere, dit inkompetente fjols! Han er simpelthen så langt ude.
Bartomeu: "Resigning would be very easy, but I have a responsibility towards this club, so I won't do it."
Det eneste ansvar du har, overfor klubben, er at smutte nu. Du skulle have været væk for længe siden.

Antimadridista

B-Freak skrev:
tirs aug 18, 2020 10:03 pm
Antimadridista skrev:
Det med et farvel til store spillere, får vi vel et svar på inden sæsonstart :?

Brugeravatar
Norbit
Har takket: 177 gange
Blevet takket: 418 gange

Indlæg af Norbit »

Antimadridista skrev:
tirs aug 18, 2020 10:43 pm
B-Freak skrev:
tirs aug 18, 2020 10:03 pm
Antimadridista skrev:
Det med et farvel til store spillere, får vi vel et svar på inden sæsonstart :?
Det bliver sikkert: Vidal og Braithwaite han hentyder til som store spillere.
Ray Hudson: "As in the jungle, there's only one King. A lion - a Lionel."

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Geografisk sted: Babylon
Har takket: 1687 gange
Blevet takket: 1124 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Såå han siger at Koeman er vores ny træner. Ok. Spændende.
Og nogle spillere skal gå ned i løn mens de ældre herre er færdige i klubben. Det må være Rakitic, Suarez, Pique og måske Busquets.

Nej hvor jeg bliver sur når han siger at "La Masia er ikke glemt men fordi vi har nogle dygtige førstehold spillere er der ikke plads til de unge" :twisted:
Puig er bedre end alle øvrige midtbanespillere men han skaffer ikke nok penge til Bartomeu og derfor han ikke spiller. Fati er også fattig og må kun spille lidt selvom han er 10 gange bedre end Griezmann. Igen pengene bestemmer. Den der har flere sponsorer, laver god reklamer for klubben, skaffer mange penge osv. får lov til at spille. Skidt med alt andet.
Der er flere unge spillere som Araujo og Monchu men de skal også sidde på bænken og kede sig.
Hvis de alle fik lov til at spille oftere for 1-2 år siden og udvikle sig, vi ville aldrig have oplevet den ydmygelse mod Bayern.
MDCCCXCIX

Besvar