Trænere og klubbens ledelse

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

kklaus
Har takket: 632 gange
Blevet takket: 1284 gange

Re: 6 - Xavier Hernandez Creus

Indlæg af kklaus »

PuyolErGud skrev:
Blaugrana92 skrev:Hvor gammel er Douglas?
Fra 90', 24, snart 25. Giv ham et par år, så er han i sin prime!
Orv, jeg er også 90'er! Og spillede faktisk højreback dengang jeg gik til fodbold...
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
Norbit
Har takket: 179 gange
Blevet takket: 425 gange

Indlæg af Norbit »

Virkelig dejligt (ironisk), at på ens 21-års fødselsdag(torsdag), skal Xavi holde pressemøde omkring sit skifte... :cry: :cry:
Ray Hudson: "As in the jungle, there's only one King. A lion - a Lionel."

Skydefinten
Geografisk sted: Frederiksberg
Har takket: 1752 gange
Blevet takket: 1029 gange

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Qatar, forhelvede Xavi. Du har penge og sol nok.
Pirlo fyldte 37 i forgårs. Han spiller da stadig nogenlunde.
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

emo
Geografisk sted: Fyn/Odense
Har takket: 365 gange
Blevet takket: 805 gange

Indlæg af emo »

Pirlo tager også til Qatar...
Allez...

Skydefinten

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Forhelvede. Nå, men så en anden gammel spiller.
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

"Xavi is another monumental player for Barcelona, like Carles Puyol was. He's another emblematic player. He's always played there," the former Barca defender told Cadena SER.

"He has played at a level that exceeded all expectations from a young age. This season he wasn't as influential as before, because he played less, but every time that he came on Xavi stood up to be counted, whether it was for 10 minutes or five. He deserves a tribute like no other.

"He's a player with a lot of experience. I think that he's the most important player in the dressing room. I'm certain he hasn't just been the link between the coach and Messi, but between the boss and other players too.

"He's someone that knows how the club works on a day-to-day basis, what big games are like, the sort of talks that are required."

"He deserves that kind of send-off, but to manage that, the game needs to be won first. Barca are able to achieve a lot, even winning the treble, but that will also depend on winning the final of the Copa del Rey against Athletic Bilbao.

"I'd like to see Xavi lift the Champions League trophy."
Abi om Xavi.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Skydefinten

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Sikke en spillerunde i weekenden.

Formodentligt farvel til Xavi, Iker Casillas (og Sergio Garcia)

JonasV
Geografisk sted: Lige ved og næsten
Har takket: 1393 gange
Blevet takket: 1843 gange

Indlæg af JonasV »

Av av av. Det bliver tungt.

Skal høre break up-sange hele sommeren.

PuyolErGud
Geografisk sted: Ishøj
Har takket: 600 gange
Blevet takket: 577 gange

Indlæg af PuyolErGud »

Official: Xavi will give press conference after training tomorrow (media have been reporting he will announce he'll leave the club)
Så er der vist ikke så meget tvivl tilbage...

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Håber at Xavi tager røven på medierne - og os - og fortæller at han tager en sæson mere og så indstiller karrieren.

Brugeravatar
Barcaholic
Geografisk sted: Århus
Har takket: 208 gange
Blevet takket: 202 gange

Indlæg af Barcaholic »

phpBB [video]

Xavis pressemøde, starter ca 13.30.

Skydefinten

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Overrask os og forlæng.
Billede

kklaus
Har takket: 632 gange
Blevet takket: 1284 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Official: Barcelona midfielder Xavi (35) announces that he will leave the club this summer #fcblive #graciesxavi
:sørgelig:

Xavi: "I want to announce and confirm that I will leave Barça. Hasn't been an easy decision, but it's final. I think it's the moment to go."
Xavi: "I'll continue playing at Al Sadd, two more seasons, option for third. I'll also be able to form myself as coach and sports director."
Xavi: "Club made me recently an offer to renew until 2018, but I had already made the decision." #fcblive
Xavi: "It's an exciting project in Qatar, but my ultimate goal is to return to Barça, this is my home. As coach, sports director, whatever."
Xavi: "I'm happy I stayed for another season. I've felt useful, although it' strange not to be part anymore of the starting line-up."
Xavi: "Last summer I was close to leave, but I had decided too quickly, it was a weak moment after disappointments with Barça and Spain."
Xavi: "I want to keep on playing, that's what I enjoy most." #fcblive
Xavi: "I'm 35, I've been at this club for 25 years, I think it's time to leave. I hope Saturday will be a big celebration." #fcblive
Xavi: "We already have a Liga, and we play two more finals. The screenplay looks perfect, it seems it was made for me." #fcblive
Xavi: "I'm looking forward to lift the Liga trophy in front of the fans on Saturday. They've treated me incredibly, I want to say goodbye."
Xavi: "A few teammates knew it already. Today, I've formally told it to the whole squad and the coach. But it was already clear for a while"
Xavi: "I'm perfectly happy. I've had the best career I could have at Barça." #fcblive
Xavi: "It hasn't always been easy. There were a lot of doubters at the start. But I'm very stubborn, and very culer." #fcblive
Xavi: "I didn't tell my mother about Barcelona's renewal offer, because she's an even bigger Barça fan than me..." #fcblive
:glad:
Xavi: "I still have to talk with Guardiola about Qatar, we already exchanged some messages. I've already talked with Raul." #fcblive
Xavi: "It will be difficult to put on another shirt. I've worn the Barça shirt since I was 10-11. There are three games left now." #fcblive
Xavi: "I will miss Leo, Andres, Busi, Pedro, all my friends... But that's life." #fcblive
Xavi: "Fans gave me goosebumps wit their chants of 'Xavi, quedate' (Xavi, stay). Makes you think, but it's the right moment to go."
Xavi: "Rows with coaches? Got some wake-up calls, yes. Most from Van Gaal... (laughs) He hasn't been valued enough here." #fcblive
Xavi: "Being called Guardiola's succesor was a big burden for me, so I won't appoint someone as my successor." #fcblive
Xavi: "Situation Casilla at Madrid? He gave a lot to Madrid and Spain. He doesn't deserve this. He's suffering." #fcblive
Xavi: "I talked a lot with Luis Enrique. He has always been honest to me, always talked straight." #fcblive
Xavi: "Still didn't score a hat-trick or a goal from a bicycle kick. But there's still time... Three games left (laughs)"
Xavi: "I'm calmer now, but I've been restless in the past days. It's a huge mix of feelings." #fcblive
Xavi: "Facing Pirlo a last time? I'm a big fan of him. We already played against each other with national youth teams when I was 16-17."
Xavi: "Don't know if Pirlo already announced he'll leave... He says he will if they win the Champions League...? Well, then I hope he stays"

Og så lige den her:
Tw Al Sadd: "Officially: Super Star of @FCBarcelona #Xavi Hernandez will join #AlSadd from next season" [@alsaddsc]
Ugh..
Senest rettet af kklaus tors maj 21, 2015 2:04 pm, rettet i alt 12 gange.
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 319 gange
Blevet takket: 1142 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PuyolErGud
Geografisk sted: Ishøj
Har takket: 600 gange
Blevet takket: 577 gange

Indlæg af PuyolErGud »

Passer meget godt med de mørke skyer, vejret byder os i dag. I hvert fald her i Roskilde!

Besvar