Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Brugeravatar
Storken
Har takket: 46 gange
Blevet takket: 632 gange

Re: 1 - Victor Valdes Arribas

Indlæg af Storken »

FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
Official: Valdes' knee surgery in Germany this morning went well, he will have to recover for 7 months #fcblive #animsvaldes
Der går sandsynligvis omkring et års tid før han er på toppen igen. Storklubberne vil nok ikke stå i kø for at skrive med ham under de nye omstændigheder. Han skal i hvert fald ikke forvente en fed sign-on fee.

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

Kunne den nye målmand ikke blive offentliggjort nu?
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brugeravatar
oernbro
Har takket: 31 gange
Blevet takket: 20 gange

Indlæg af oernbro »

Mon ikke det bliver offentliggjort, når der lige er kommet ro på omkring viggo's skade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brugeravatar
Culé
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 3 gange
Blevet takket: 35 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Culé »

Valdes has finally decided to join Monaco. Had already a pre-deal but there were clauses to break it. He'll earn 12M per season. [md]
12 mio. euros!! Skattefrit?? Og så lige bopæl i Monaco oveni. :cool:

Brugeravatar
Culé
Har takket: 3 gange
Blevet takket: 35 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Culé »

Because of his knee injury, Victor Valdes is reconsidering leaving Barcelona this summer. Barcelona are open to find a solution. [md]
Måske kan der være noget om det. Klubben har idag offentliggjort at man holder en seance engang i næste uge hvor Puyi hyldes for hans dedikation til klubben, men intet om et lignende arrangement for Victor? :roll:

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Geografisk sted: Babylon
Har takket: 1706 gange
Blevet takket: 1133 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Jeg tror at vi venter med at hylde ham til han er spilleklar igen ;)
MDCCCXCIX

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Lopezzz skrev:Jeg tror at vi venter med at hylde ham til han er spilleklar igen ;)
Så engang i september eller oktober? Eller sådan noget? Arh, vel?

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Blaugrana92 skrev:
Lopezzz skrev:Jeg tror at vi venter med at hylde ham til han er spilleklar igen ;)
Så engang i september eller oktober? Eller sådan noget? Arh, vel?
Jep. Vi inviterer Monaco til Gamper kampen ;)
MDCCCXCIX

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Jeg kan slet ikke forestille mig Barca uden ham. Det bliver aldrig det samme igen.
Valdes, whose contract expires in June, gave a speech in the dressing-room this morning, to say goodbye to his teammates and the staff.
Victor Valdes will continue to recover from his knee injury in Augsburg, Germany, where he underwent surgery in March
MDCCCXCIX

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Afskedsbrev :(
The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all .

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to say goodbye playing football, as I would have liked, but that’s life at times, and this year has been a bit cruel to me in this regard.

I’ve had time to look at where I am and what I’ve become. I can only think about the people who helped me to get where I am today. I dedicate this letter to them.

Oriol Tort, José Antonio Pozanco, Juan Manuel Asensi, Ursicinio López, Albert Benaiges, Antonio Olmo, Juan Carlos Pérez Rojo, Pep Segura, Quique Costas, Joan Vilà, Jordi Castel..... the coaches who made me into the athlete I always dreamed I would be. People who turned a ten year old kid into a goalkeeper at the Camp Nou, ten years later. Thank you all!.

Thank you to Louis Van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. He began building this historic Barça side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks

Thank you Frank Rijkaard, for giving me the confidence necessary, and allowing me to achieve glory, getting my hands on the European Cup in Paris. Wherever you are, I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life Mister.

Thank you Pep, for having opened the door to playing a game that was unknown to me, for guiding me along the road where one has to keep looking for success, and we did it together, right?. We’ll always have that Mister, and believe me, it will be eternal!.

Thank you Tito! Wherever you are, I thank you for having taught us not only the way to keep winning as a team, but also the strength and character needed to face life.

Thanks to all my colleagues with whom I’ve had the pleasure to work with, that involves wearing the Barça crest on our chests day after day, for making me feel important within the group that we developed over all these years. Because it all comes down to this, we are who we are, here and now. Thank you gentlemen!.

And of course I cannot forget the most important people, over these twelve years as a professional, wearing this shirt, my most loyal fans. Those people who, whatever happened, were always there to give me the support that a fighter always needs, proud to be there supporting me in the celebrations, giving your support in every game, sending me the positive energy that I have always felt, which kept me going all this time, because without it, it would have been impossible to do it alone.  

Thank you, thank you, and a thousand times, thank you. I ask that you please don’t stop giving me that support.

Forever, FORÇA BARÇA!

Víctor Valdés Arribas.
MDCCCXCIX

Brugeravatar
Champione
Har takket: 24 gange
Blevet takket: 174 gange

Indlæg af Champione »

Lopezzz skrev:Afskedsbrev :(
The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all .

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to say goodbye playing football, as I would have liked, but that’s life at times, and this year has been a bit cruel to me in this regard.

I’ve had time to look at where I am and what I’ve become. I can only think about the people who helped me to get where I am today. I dedicate this letter to them.

Oriol Tort, José Antonio Pozanco, Juan Manuel Asensi, Ursicinio López, Albert Benaiges, Antonio Olmo, Juan Carlos Pérez Rojo, Pep Segura, Quique Costas, Joan Vilà, Jordi Castel..... the coaches who made me into the athlete I always dreamed I would be. People who turned a ten year old kid into a goalkeeper at the Camp Nou, ten years later. Thank you all!.

Thank you to Louis Van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. He began building this historic Barça side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks

Thank you Frank Rijkaard, for giving me the confidence necessary, and allowing me to achieve glory, getting my hands on the European Cup in Paris. Wherever you are, I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life Mister.

Thank you Pep, for having opened the door to playing a game that was unknown to me, for guiding me along the road where one has to keep looking for success, and we did it together, right?. We’ll always have that Mister, and believe me, it will be eternal!.

Thank you Tito! Wherever you are, I thank you for having taught us not only the way to keep winning as a team, but also the strength and character needed to face life.

Thanks to all my colleagues with whom I’ve had the pleasure to work with, that involves wearing the Barça crest on our chests day after day, for making me feel important within the group that we developed over all these years. Because it all comes down to this, we are who we are, here and now. Thank you gentlemen!.

And of course I cannot forget the most important people, over these twelve years as a professional, wearing this shirt, my most loyal fans. Those people who, whatever happened, were always there to give me the support that a fighter always needs, proud to be there supporting me in the celebrations, giving your support in every game, sending me the positive energy that I have always felt, which kept me going all this time, because without it, it would have been impossible to do it alone.  

Thank you, thank you, and a thousand times, thank you. I ask that you please don’t stop giving me that support.

Forever, FORÇA BARÇA!

Víctor Valdés Arribas.
Sindssygt mærkelig timing at komme med det..
Vi har sæsonens kamp om tre dage..
---------------------------------------
Barca is my religion!

Skydefinten
Geografisk sted: Frederiksberg
Har takket: 1752 gange
Blevet takket: 1029 gange

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Måske havde postvæsnet forlagt det, og det var afsendt for lang tid siden, men enig.
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

BarçaDK

Indlæg af BarçaDK »

Ikke et ord om Pep. Hm. Tja.

Brugeravatar
Heartbreaker
Geografisk sted: Skivevej 27 lejlighed 3 9500 Hobro by Dk
Har takket: 132 gange
Blevet takket: 720 gange

Indlæg af Heartbreaker »

BarçaDK skrev:Ikke et ord om Pep. Hm. Tja.
Vi skal ikke have Fnat lus lopper knuper adis eller grises til af andre folk de skal og bare lade jeg være i fred og ro for eller døder de lige på stedet med et af min fætter Klaus S Jensen skydevåben det er ikke for sjov det er skam meget alvorlig mendt

Brugeravatar
Michman
Har takket: 2 gange
Blevet takket: 637 gange

Indlæg af Michman »

Forstår virkelig ikke at han ikke vil sige farvel til et fyldt Camp Nou..
Real Madrid er intet andet end et indkøbshold.
Barça - Beautiful football since 1899

Sandro Rosell - Jeg tilgiver dig ALDRIG.. Og Bartomeu du har ødelagt min klub..

Første kamp live 2/3 2014 FC Barcelona - Almería

Barca er min religion..

Besvar