Diskussion vedr. spillere fra andre klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

kklaus
Har takket: 629 gange
Blevet takket: 1270 gange

Re: Marco Verratti

Indlæg af kklaus »

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/paris-sa ... o-verratti
Verratti was dismissed when he picked up a second booking for dissent as PSG lost 2-1 at the Parc des Princes.

The Italy midfielder told La Gazzetta dello Sport he felt Messi would have got away with that reaction, but stressed that he had been mistaken to respond as he did.

"I got it wrong against Real, but it was a red card out of frustration and sometimes referees could be more tolerant," he said.

"It was a bad reaction but I didn't insult anybody, whereas Messi goes around pointing his finger in the referee's face and doesn't even get punished. But anyway, I need to improve."
"PSG are not that far away from Real Madrid," he said. "We were convinced we could go through, but then certain incidents make the difference.

"It [being without Neymar] is like taking Messi away from Barcelona -- they are players who make up 30 percent of a team.

"We're lucky to have him. He cost a lot because he's phenomenal."

Verratti said that, contrary to reports, he would be staying in Paris, adding that he hoped Neymar would too.

"I read that [agent Mino] Raiola had offered me to Barcelona -- it's a lie," he said.

"I've spoken with my management and they know what I think, and it is all clear. I've decided to stay.

"I'm utterly intent on winning with PSG, who gave me this opportunity to grow also as a man, and I share in an ambitious project.
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Kubala
Har takket: 106 gange
Blevet takket: 382 gange

Indlæg af Kubala »

Verratti er så latterlig. Han tager en enkelt episode med Messi og en dommer og gør den til en generelt tendens, hvilket er en kæmpe løgne. Hvis han havde fulgt ordentlig med, så ville han opdage, at Messi flere gange har fået kort for brok. Ham dommeren var bare en undtagelse, måske en, der har en længere snor og kan tage lidt mere fra spillerne. Han skal ikke til Barca, en klam spiller efter min mening.

Piquénbauer
Har takket: 378 gange
Blevet takket: 1616 gange

Indlæg af Piquénbauer »

Åndssvag udtalelse af verratti...
¡Madrid cabrón, saluda al campeón!

Besvar